First Time (part II)

Start from the beginning

Michael rolls onto his back as he stretches his arms in the air, a loud yawn breaking the silence of the bedroom. He turns his head to look at you, a small smile sent your way. You're still in complete shock at what you've just figured out, but send him a small smile back nonetheless.

"Morning." His voice is groggy and deep, and normally this wouldn't effect you, but today? If you were wearing underwear, they'd be soaked. And that's when you remember. You're still naked.

"Ugh, morning." You rush the words out, as you sit up quickly on the bed, your hand holding the covers against your chest as you look around the floor for your bra and underwear.

"Are you needing to be somewhere?" You look behind your shoulder, seeing Michael laying on his back, his head rested on his hands as his stomach is in view. You try to act it cool as you shake your head no.

"What? No! Why would you think that?" You chuckle, your eyes continuing to dart around his floor for your underwear.

"Because you look like you're running late."

"Well I'm not." You respond, scratching your head as you sigh. You need to calm down. Heaps of people have feelings for their best-friends but still manage to be friends. "Sorry, I'm not meaning to come across as rude."

"No, it's fine. And if you're looking for your underwear, they're in the washing."

You look behind your shoulder again, blowing a piece of hair that fell away from your face as you frown. "Why?" Michael only shrugs and you don't push the conversation any further and you lay your hands in your lap, fiddling with your fingers as you look at the door of his bedroom.

You fall down onto your back after a couple of minutes, groaning out as you fell. Michael stares at you questionably, but you ignore it as you begin to laugh. You don't even know why you're laughing, but you are. You turn to Michael and laugh a little harder, his smile spreading as you continue to laugh at God knows what.

"What are you laughing at?" The smile is wide on Michael's lips as he asks you, and you stop laughing, a smile still on your lips as you look at your best-friend.

"We had sex last night." Michael's smile drops as your words leave your lips. "Like, I honestly came to your home at three in the morning because I wanted to have sex with you?! What the hell?" By this point the smile and laughter was gone, a frown on your eyebrows instead as you replay the moments adding up to Michael's house in your head.

"You know," you bite the inside of your mouth as you look anywhere but Michael. You have a fear of what his reaction will be once you say your next words. "I think I came to you for you to take my virginity because I like you." Your eyes never leave the poster on the wall.

"Thank God you said that." You quickly move your attention from the poster to the boy laying next to you in bed.

"What?"

"I said, thank God you said that."

"I know what you said." You prop yourself up on your elbow, still making sure your chest is covered.

"Then why did you ask me what if you knew what I said?" You glare down at the boy next to you. He's so annoying.

"Don't start this shit again." You roll your eyes at him.

He chuckles quietly, pulling your body close yours. "I've liked you ever since we were 14. I was just a pussy to admit it." He confesses, and you being in shock is an understatement.

"But then why did you say if we were to have sex it could ruin our friendship?"

"Because it has. We aren't going to be just friends anymore. That's not how this works. Like I know you've only had sex once and it literally happened like 6 hours ago, but damn, Y/N, I thought you were smarter than this."  You hit Michael in the chest. He begins to laugh, the vibration from his chest relaxing you.

"So you're telling me, you've had feelings for me since we were 14?"

"Yup." He nods.

"And why didn't you tell me?"

"Because I didn't want to lose you. Even though it hurt seeing you date those other guys, it was better than not having you in my life, so I just stayed quiet. And that's why I'm so fucking thankful you said you like me." You smile widely at his words, and before you even think of what your doing you pull his face closer to yours and press your lips against his.

The kiss is slow, nothing too heated. Just perfect. Michael's hands trail up your sides and land on your shoulders, where he pulls your body closer to his as much as possible. His lips leave yours and trail down your jawline, kissing along your neck and back to your lips where he pecks them once before climbing on top of you. He reattaches his lips to yours, your legs freeing from the comfort of the bedsheets to wrap around Michael's back, pulling his body down closer to yours. He breaks away from the kiss for some air, his forehead resting against yours as he smiles, the crinkles in his eyes showing just how happy he is.

Your hands run along his bare back as you look into his eyes. Your smile is just as big as his. "I know I'm new to all this sex stuff, but I know a hard on when I can feel one."

Michael's cheeks heat up at your words. "It's your fault."

"And I'm glad it is." You peck his lips again, your hands finding the hem of his boxers and pullings them down his butt and legs, your feet pulling them further down where your hands can't reach.

Michael kneels up from the bed, his erection in view as he removes the sheet from your body, leaving you to lay under his lustful stare before he leans back down to kiss you again. The kiss deepens quickly as Michael's tongue finds it's way into your mouth. His left hand is firmly pressed on the pillow next to your head, as his right hand roams your body, his hand palming your boob before he kisses down to your collarbone, sucking harshly on the skin there. Your hands run through his hair, tugging at his roots.

"Michael." You breathe out as he starts to grind his naked hips against yours. This is all so new to you, but it feels absolutely amazing. He stops his movement, his forehead leaning against yours again as he lines himself at your entrance. You close your eyes tightly as you feel him push in for the second time in one morning.

However, this time the feeling is less painful. It's still uncomfortable as he rocks his hips back and forth in a slow motion, but at the same time the pleasurable feeling in the pit of your stomach is what makes you moan out his name as your nails dig into his back. His lip captures between his teeth as he stares at you, sweat beginning to form on his forehead as his breathing begins to become uneven. 

His hand brushes your hair away from your face, his lips peppering your forehead as he starts to pick the speed of his thrusts up a little more. Your hands hold onto his hips as he moves them back and forth, his dick stretching your walls with each thrust.

"Oh, my God." You groan out as Michael's fingers start to rub against your aching core, the action completely new to you.

"That's it, baby. You're doing so good." He kisses your lips again, as his fingers roughly rub you, his thrusts slowing down a little.

"Michael." You moan out his name once his lips leave yours. He responds with your name being moaned out his own lips, and just hearing him moan your name like that causes you to feel that burn in your stomach. Your vision begins to blur as Michael continues to let you know it's okay to let go, sweet words being spoken to you as you come. Your toes curl, eyes shut tightly, fingers digging into Michael's back harshly as you release. Your breathing is fast and uneven as Michael still thrusts, and by the feeling of them being sloppier, you can tell he's really close as well. 

"Shit." He mumbles, his face falling on your shoulder as his dick twitches inside of you, he thrusts instantly stopping as he bites his lip as he releases inside of you. He pulls out, falling down on the bed next to you. You lean up and grab the bedsheets again, wrapping them around Michael and yourself as you cuddle into his side. You run your finger over his stomach as you look up at him trying to catch your breath.

He opens his eyes and looks down at you, a smile forming quickly onto his plump lips once he finds you already looking at him. He kisses your forehead, and wraps his arm around your body, pulling you in close.

"Get some more sleep, baby."

*

goals