Chapter 1 ~ Jessie

Okay, so let me set a few things straight. In this story, Onew is 18, Jonghyun, Key, and Mihno are 17, and Taemin is 16.  Oh, and they all know english.

I'm changing the ages, and their language, so that the story will make more sense, so to all you Shawols out there, please don't be offended.

Well, now that that's out of the way, I'll let you continue reading.

******

Canada, June 28th 2011

My legs are aching as I trudge on.  What is it, my tenth lap already? 

"COME ON JESSIE! I WANT TO SEE YOU SWEAT!"

Huh, I'm here sweating baths and you want to see me sweat? I could probably drown you in my sweat!

But, instead of telling my gym teacher this,  I bite down on my tongue and soldier on. Just one more stinking gym class, and I'll be done for the year.

Despite my body nagging me to stop, I manage to run the last lap, earning me a proud smile from Mr. Cade. Yeah, that's right, smile all you want, but if I don't get a good mark for this, you'll be hearing from my lawyer.

 "Now, I know that you guys are going to be on summer break, but I expect you guys to be in top physical shape when you come back," Mr. Cade shouts as we hurry into our change rooms.

God, what does he think we are, robots?

"Thank goodness that it's over, I can't take any more of this," my friend, Lousaper  huffs, as she practically thows herself onto me.

"I know right," I agree. I shrug her off, finding that keeping her weight up, as well as mine, is far too difficult.  "These next two months are going to be filled with sleeping in, and eating cheap Chinese food."

 "Yes, I could see it now," I say happily.

She smiles at me, "Oh, and don't forget to enter for that SHINee giveaway. It's going to end in like, tomorrow. You never know, we could actually win this."

I shake my head. This giveaway would really be great, I mean, two months travelling the globe with five ridiculously good looking idols, who wouldn't want that? But, let's be realistic here. First off, I'm Canadian, and they live in Korea. If you hadn't noticed, that's sort of far away.

And, what are the chances that they would draw my name out of thousands of entries from all over the world?

Exactly, little to none.

It's actually quite funny how this situation was playing out though, since usually, I'm the optimistic one, and Lousaper is the one that's down and all negative. But, you know, when it comes to SHINee; Lousaper goes crazy.

"Oh, come on, have a little more spirit, it's the freaking summer!"

I give her a weak smile. "Yeah, I guess it is."

******

Welcome! This is your chance to win an amazing trip with one of your closest friends, with Korea's very own shining idols, SHINee! Anyone is eligible for this contest!

Just fill out the form below by June 29th  and we'll notify you as soon as possible. Fighting!

I type in my info, and hit the send button. Despite knowing better, I still want to win. Okay, want, was a bit of an understatement.

"What are you doing?"

I jump out of my seat, and turn to see my sister Ariel's bemused face.

"I'm doing stuff...."