34

I woke up in an unfamiliar room naked under the sheets. What? I looked over to my side and noticed someone laying there. Also naked by the look of it.

I started to panic and sat up. I got out of bed and quickly got dressed.

I heard a grunt and looked over at the guy in bed. He turned over then looked at me. What the hell have I done.

"Good morning..."

"What the fuck Sammy!"

"What I'm sorry!"

"Oh my god!" I sigh in frustration. "Did you at least use a condom last night?"

"I-I don't know"

"Fuck!" If he didn't then that means I will become pregnant with his baby. "I have to go"

I started walking out the room when I heard him say bye. I walked outside and had seen the car still there, huh seems like Cam got some last night too.

I walked into the house and searched the rooms until I found him. He was knocked out with the girl still in bed with him. I should just take the bus home.

*****

Once I got home I quickly got into the shower and washed everything. The memory of what happened last night flooded in.

In a couple days I'm going to buy a pregnancy test and see if I'm pregnant or not. There still a place in my heart for him but I don't know.

*****

*Days later*

I called Sam over telling him that I'm going to take a pregnancy test to see whether or not I'm pregnant.

"I'm going to be right back" he nodded and I walked to the bathroom.

I peed on 3 sticks just to make sure and now I just have to wait 5 minutes.

I stayed in the bathroom and the time was up. I was so scared to look at the sticks. I finally laid my eyes on them and I was shocked.

I'm gonna be a mom. And Sammy is the dad.

I walked out the bathroom and tears started to build in my eyes. Sam quickly got up and asked for the results.

"I'm pregnant."

He pulled me into a hug immediately, I also wrapped my arms around his body.

"I'm so sorry," I wasn't crying. Just shocked.

"No, no, I'm the one that should be saying sorry. I'm the one who didn't wear the condom and now your stuck with my baby," I looked up at him and he continued.

"I just want to start all over, put the past behind us. I'm so sorry for what I did, I regret it every single day and still do to this day. Ally I love you and it hurts knowing that your not mine anymore and it hurt me knowing that I hurt you badly. A beautiful woman should never be hurt by anyone"

My heart melted listening to his words. Maybe I should forgive him. I think I'll just take it slow.

"You don't have to forgive me but just know that I love you, a lot"

"I love you too Sammy but I'm just gonna take it slow on forgiving you. If you show me you can be that loving boyfriend you were before then we'll see what happens"

He smiled and started kissing me all over my face. I giggled and we let go of each other. Maybe having Sammy's baby wouldn't be a bad thing after all.

THE END