02

I just sat there on one of the chairs and thought about what I have just done.

What has gotten into me tonight?

I just shook it off and grabbed a bottle of water. I drank some and just sat there. Laura came in and walked over to me.

"Hey you can go home now if you want. You covered up a shift for me, so go ahead, get changed, go home, and relax,"

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah I got enough dancers out there already. You're fine, sweetie, go home,"

"Okay, thanks,"

I hugged her and she walked out. I sighed and got up to change. Once I was done I grabbed my purse and phone. Then I walked out the door to go say bye to Laura. I was walking over to my car when someone shouted "Aye little lady,"

I turned around to see a drunk man walking towards me.

"How 'bout we go to my place and have some fun. If you know what I mean,"

"No, sorry, I'm not interested,"

He kept walking towards me, and I'm not gonna lie I got a little scared. I started to back away a little bit until he grabbed my arm and pulled me to him. I tried to pull away but he was too strong.

"I don't care if you don't want to. We're going either way and I'ma get what I want,"

"P-Please just let me go,"

"Nah, I'm good,"

He tightened his grip on me to where my arm started to hurt like hell. I could smell his hot breath that had an alcohol scent all over it. I felt tears build up in my eyes.

"Aye, dumbass, she said she doesn't want to go home with you and let you rape her so let her go!"

I turned to see the guy I gave the lap dance to and his friends with him. I sigh in relief that someone was going to help me.

"What do you want kid!"

"I want you to leave this beautiful girl alone, she said no she doesn't want to go home with you!"

"What you gonna do about it?"

"This,"

The boy walked up to the guy and punched him in the face. Then punched him in the stomach. The guy went down and the boy kicked him in a place where the sun don't shine.

He straightened up and turned to look at me.

"Thank you so much. I don't know what could've happened if you weren't here,"

"No problem cutie...can I see your phone real quick?"

"Sure...?"

I handed my phone to him. I didn't have a passcode on it so he could just go through. I mean I didn't have anything to hide.

He typed something into my phone and handed it back to me.

"Well, I should get going now. Nice seeing you. Oh, and maybe next time I can get another dance from you,"

He turned around and walked away with his friends. I felt my face heat up a bit. I brushed it off and walked to my car. I got in and started it.

I wonder what he put in my phone? I unlocked it and it was on messages. There was a new contact that said 'Sammy🔥' and a message sent to him that said "aye,"

Boys...