27

Sam

I hate Alex so much. After he slapped Ally I had to let out my anger. I didn't get to let all of it out because ally was there but I will next time.

I walked Ally to her bed. She wasn't crying anymore, she just looked sad with little bit of anger in her eyes.

*****

*1 week later*

Ally has been feeling way better lately. She's back to her normal self like she forgot about what happened. I haven't told anyone what happened and I'm not planning on it.

I'm sitting with Ally at Denny's eating breakfast. I hate leaving her at the house alone because I feel like Alex is going to come back. Maybe I should ask her about coming to live with me. It's not too fast right?

"So, uh, Al, what I'm going to ask you, you don't have to say yes"

"Okay?"

"I hate leaving you at your house alone, because of reasons and I just want to know that you're safe. What I'm basically asking is... would you like to come live me?"

She thought about it for a couple of minutes. I should've never asked she's just going to say no...

"I would love to Sam" she smiles at me, I did the same but my smile was like 10 times bigger.

Ally

I think I made the right choice in staying with Sam. I mean I don't want anything like what happened last week to happen again. At all. At least I would be closer to him.

It's funny like even though we had sex the friendship between us didn't change at all but again I'm a little disappointed cuz its like it seemed to mean nothing to Sam.

I snapped out of my thoughts and finished my food.

-

Sam had someone come to my house and start packing my things so that I could get moved in right away.

I'm staying in my room at his house tonight because I have some close in there and the on there are getting pack. Some furniture is being sold to others because obviously I don't need it.

Late update. Sorry girls
- A😴