05

After all that fun, I got up to go take a shower. Once I was done I changed into sweats and a plain white shirt. I put my hair in a bun and walked out from the bathroom down to the kitchen.

I was greeted by blue licking my face. I laughed at his actions and scratched behind his ear. I got up and walked over to the sink, ripping a piece of paper towel, and putting it under the water.

I squeezed the water out and wiped my face where blue licked me.

I threw the paper towel away and walked over to the couch plopping down on it. I turned on the tv and went to Netflix.

Scrolling to Orange is the New Black. In the middle of watching one of the episodes my phone buzzed.

Sammy🔥

Popped up on the lock screen. I unlocked my phone to read his message.

Sammy🔥
Hey girly, wanna meet me at the mall? Well go shopping if you want I don't mind cuz I need new shoes and shit anyways

I laughed at what he said. He's so funny, that's what I like about him. Wow, again, what is wrong with me?

Me
Sure let me get ready and stuff

Sammy🔥
K how bout I pick you up in an hour or so?

Me
Yeah see you then

Samuel

I knew Ally had a boyfriend but I had strong feelings for her even though I've only known her for a week. My buddy Skate is the only person I've told, and talked to about Ally.

*****

Ally

I got done getting ready and went over to the living room to tell Alex I was going out.

"Hey babe I'm going out with a friend of mine I'll be home later"

"Okay be safe and text me when your coming back"

I heard a honk signaling Sam was here.

"Okay I'll see you later. Bye"

I hugged him and gave him a quick peck on the lips before leaving the house.

Once I got in the car I got settled in and put my seatbelt on.