08

I woke up to blue licking my face. I tried to sit up but someone's arm was around my waist. I smiled because I knew it was Sam's. The memory of what happened yesterday turned my smile into a frown.

I slowly removed his arm trying not to wake him up. I sat up and turned so that my feet were hanging off the side. I pet blue, then got off of the bed.

I walked to my bag and took my toiletries out. I took them to the bathroom and shut the door as quietly as I could.

I did my business then walked out. Sam was on his phone laying in bed still.

"Good morning beautiful"

I felt my cheeks heat up a little.

"Morning"

Sam

Man she was beautiful. Everything about her was. Alex was a lucky man to call her his, but he fucked that all up. I mean why would you cheat on a beautiful, innocent girl like Ally?

"Hey it's Monday don't you have work today?"

"I'm not going"

"What?"

"I'm actually quitting. I never liked that job I just worked there for the good pay"

"Whatever you do I'm fine with, but thank god you were working at the club the day I went"

We laughed and just laid in bed watching whatever was on tv.

"Let's go do something today. I want to forget about everything that happened with Alex yesterday and just get my mind off of him. I just want to have some fun"

"Mm... We could go to the carnival today but that's not until later..."

"Yeah, and in the meantime we could go to the beach for a little"

"Yeah, sounds fun"

"Thank god I brought a bikini"

*****

Right now I was in the bathroom changing. I put on my bright orange Triangl bikini, then put my high waisted shorts with a light pink crop top over it.

I put on Rainbow flip flops and left my hair down. I applied water proof mascara and lip gloss. I walked out of the bathroom and down to the kitchen. I found blue laying on the floor.

I took blue outside and refilled his food and water bowl. Sam was getting dressed in his room so I couldn't get my phone.

I walked to his room and knocked on the door. I heard a faint "come in" so I opened the door. He had on his swim trunks and a tank. Along with flip flops.

"Y-you ready to go?"

"Yeah, I was just getting my phone and sunglasses"

"Okay l-let's get going"

We walked out of the room and down to the front door.

"Hold on i forgot to put blue's food outside"

I did that then closed the door locking it. I got in the car and we made our way to the beach.