31

I don't feel like I belong here in LA. The boys here are hot as fuck but they will just cheat on me.

I wanna move somewhere else that's not LA. I always wanted to live in Florida. Yeah, Florida, that's where I'm moving. I better start looking for houses and jobs out there.

Everybody is so fucked up here. I just can't stand it anymore.

I've been looking for houses out there for a bit now and I think I found the perfect one. It is a big house but fuck it. I bought the house and all of my stuff is already being shipped to the house.

All I need to do is catch my flight that is in about 30 minutes. Blue and I are just waiting for our flight. Once we got on the plane the lady told me to take blue to the back after that I went and sat in the seat. I was waiting patiently for everyone to find their seat.

*****

I'm finally here in Florida. The weather was warm but the beach gives you a breeze.

The house is amazing! I love it here already. I changed into my outfit and headed out my door. Blue was in the backyard so he's fine.

It's so beautiful here.

I walked onto the beach and walked in the sand admiring the beautiful ocean view. I walked to an ice cream shop that was close to the beach. I got myself rocky road ice cream. I was going to pay before the lady said it was already paid for.

I looked at her confused and she pointed to someone that was behind me. I turned to look at the person and it was Cameron. Cameron Dallas.

"Oh my gosh! Hey Cameron!" I hugged him but carefully not to get ice cream on him.

"Long time no see huh?" I smiled and let go from the hug.

"Yeah, its been awhile," I giggled and stepped aside so that he could pay for his icecream. "You didn't have to pay for my ice cream you know"

Once he was done we walked out the store together. "I know, but I wanted to"

*****

Sorry for the long wait