26

Sam

"Wow someone's happy to see me" I chuckled and petted blue.

Ally looked amazing. She even looked good from a distance. Let me tell you her ass looked amazing-

"So you came running by yourself?"

"Yeah. I thought it was nice out so I just came for a run. So, how have you been?"

"Really Sam, I seen you this morning" she giggled. God... that giggle. I laughed a little because it's true.

"Just trying to make conversation. What you doing after your run? It's boring without you at the house anymore"

"I'm actually gonna run back home from here and I don't know maybe just watch some movies"

"Mind if I come over"

"Why not. Well I'ma start heading back, bye" she said standing up along with blue who was just laying down.

"Bye"

She smiled and started jogging again. Damn her ass looks good in those spandex.

Ally

Once I got home, I took off blue's leash. I gave him some cold water and gave him more food. I grabbed a bottle of water too. I walked upstairs to my room. I got there and there was a rose on my bed.

What the fuck?

I heard my bedroom door close behind me. I turned and seen Alex.

"What the hell are you doing here and how did you get in!?"

"You never took the key back"

Wow I feel dumb.

"Can you get out. I told you that I never wanted to see you again after what you did"

"But I love you"

"Really Alex, if you really loved me you would've listened to everything I talked to you about. You never even asked me how my day was or how I was feeling. You don't give a crap about me. All you want is sex!"

"That's not true! I actually love you Ally!"

Lies.

"Then what's my favorite color, huh?"

He thought for a second

"Pink"

"Wrong! It's turquoise. Alex just get the fuck out please!"

"Nope not until you take me back"

"I don't want you!"

"I'll give you whatever you want. You want money because I have that?"

"Alex I don't want your money. All I want from you is for you to get the fuck out of my house and out of my life!"

Sam

When I was walking up to her door step I heard yelling like people were arguing. I knocked and waited for a minute. No response. The arguing kept going on so I pulled out my keys and looked for the one that goes to her house.

I took it when I seen it in here duffle bag. She already had one on her key ring so I thought why not.

I unlocked her door and the arguing became clearer. "I'll give you whatever you want. You want money?"

I walked quickly up to her room but stopped at the door before going in. I just listened because the door was closed.

"Alex I don't want your money. All I want from you is to get the fuck out of my house and out of my life!"

Alex.

I opened the door quietly and walked in to see that Alex smacked her. That made my blood boil real quick.

I tackled him to the floor and started punching him. He tried to punch back but he couldn't because I was fucking whooping his ass.

"Sammy, please stop"

Once I heard her I stopped. I got off of Alex and turned to Ally. Her cheek was red and it made me sad.

Ally

Once Sam looked at me his face softened. He walked over to me and hugged me tightly. We stood there until we heard shuffling. Alex. We let go and Alex stumbled to stand up straight.

"Get the fuck out this house!" Sam yelled at Alex.

He quickly stumbled out of my room and down the stairs. We heard the door close and a car drive away. He's gone.

"Oh my gosh are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine, it just stings"

He pulled me into another tight hug and kissed the top of my head while I cried into his chest.