06

"Hey"

"Hey Samuel"

"Ugh, don't call me that!"

We both laughed and talked about different things until we got to the mall. We got out the car and walked to the entrance. He held the door open for me and I thanked him.

We were just looking around but while doing that girls kept eyeing Sam up and down. But that didn't faze him and I'm glad.

"Hey I wanna go into Pink"

"No it's mainly panties and bras"

"I'm not going in there for that I want to get new yoga pants"

We walked to Pink/Victoria Secret and Sam stopped right in front of the store.

"Okay I'll just wait out here"

"No, you're coming in here with me. Look there's not even a lot of girls in here"

I grabbed his hand and pulled him in the store. I felt my stomach twirl a little when I held his hand.

We walked over to where the yoga pants and stuff were and I looked at my size for one of the pairs. Once I found it I walked in line to pay for them.

A guy my age was actually the cashier. That's kind of weird since I never really see guys working here. Once I paid for it, he handed me the bag and winked at me.

"Have a nice day beautiful"

I glanced at Sam real quick and he had his jaw clenched and his body sort of stiffened.

"You too"

I gave him a small smile and walked out of the store.

"What's wrong? Are you okay?"

"Yeah, yeah. Perfectly fine"

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah"

"Okay. Oh, I just got an idea. How about we go get henna tattoos"

"Sure, why not"

We drove to this henna place and were seated right away.

While I was getting mine done, Sam was getting his done too. It looked like he was getting some type of sun on his bicep/shoulder.

After a while we were both done. Mine looked amazing even though it still had the paste on it so that it could dry. I tried paying for my design but Sam beat me to it.

"Aye, I was supposed to pay for myself"

"No, I'm the one who took you out today and I wanted to pay for something"

"Yeah, yeah" I giggled and left to the car. We got in and he started driving me home. It was quiet in the car, but it wasn't an awkward silence. It was a comfortable one.

Once we got to my house, I thanked him for today.

"We should do this again"

I smiled at him then kissed his cheek. I got out the car and closed the door. I unlocked the house door and I set my bags down by the door.

I was walking to my room when I seen girl clothes trailing up the stairs same with a grey t-shirt that looked like Alex's that he was wearing earlier. What the actual fuck!?

Is this dude cheating on me!? No wonder he said, "text me when your coming home." I'm so pissed right now.

I heard moaning coming from my room. What the fuck Alex is fucking someone on my fucking bed in my fucking house!

I walked up to my room and the moaning got clearer and louder. I opened the door and as I expected there was a girl, sitting right on top of Alex.

He seen me and pushed the girl right off of him. He looked at me with guilt. Tears were threatening to poor out but I held them in.

"How could you!?"

"It's not what it looks like"

"That's what they all say!"

"Who the fuck is that" said the slut.

"I'm his girlfriend! Oh, wait, let me rephrase that, Ex girlfriend! And this is my house and my bed you're fucking on. Both of you get out! Now!"

I walked to the living room and sat on the couch with blue. I lightly cried. How could he do this to me. Like he just got back today, and he wants to cheat on me even though we've been dating for 2 years!?

What a dick. I mean what if he was cheating on me while he was in Chicago?

In the corner of my eye I seen that little slut leave. Alex came down the stairs and tried to apologize.

"Look I don't want to hear it. Just get your shit and leave! Never talk to me again you dick!"

He grabbed his suitcase and shit and left saying sorry once again. I grabbed my phone and dialed a number.

After the second ring he picked up.

"Hey Ally, what's up?"

I sniffled. Gosh damn it.

"Ally what's wrong? Are you okay? Did Alex hurt you? You know what Im coming to your house right now"

He hung up. Wow, I didn't even have to say anything.