07

Less than 10 minutes later, Sam was at my front door knocking. I wiped the tears and straightened up a little. I opened the door and and let him in. He seemed sad, but angry at the same time.

He pulled me into a big, long hug. Soon,  we pulled away and looked at each other.

"You wanna tell me what happened?"

I nodded and began to tell him everything. He was pissed but I don't blame him he's like my best friend and sometimes I wish more than that.

"You must be tired lets go to bed"

"Wait I don't want to sleep in my bed until I buy new sheets"

"Okay how bout you go pack some clothes and you can stay with me"

"Are you sure? I don't want to intrude"

"Intrude who? I live alone and I'm offering"

"Okay I'll be back in a second"

I rushed to my room and grabbed a duffle bag. I started shoving whatever clothes I thought I needed and were cute. I packed all my toiletries that I needed. I changed into something more comfortable and went to the bathroom to wash my face.

I turned on the faucet and filled my hand with water. I rubbed my face and then looked in the mirror. Gosh, I'm a mess. I dried my face and put my hair in a ponytail. I walked back to my room and put on some shoes.

I grabbed my bag and walked back to the living room where Sam and blue were playing. Oh wait, what am I going to do with blue?

"We can take blue with us, I already packed his food and stuff," it's like he read my mind.

"Okay thanks"

I put a leash on blue and we walked out to his car and put everything in the trunk. I put blue in the back seat. He wasn't dirty because I washed him like not too long ago and he's mostly inside the house.

We drove to Sam's house and honestly this is the first time I've been here. I stare at it in awe until he parked his car. The house was pretty big for just one person.

We got out and I got blue out. I grabbed blue's stuff and Sam insisted he grabbed mine.

We walked in the house and it was nice in side. Surprisingly clean too. I let blue out in the back yard and let him do his business. I let him in and walked up stairs to Sam's room.

He was laying on his bed on his phone. When he noticed me walk in he set his phone down and smiled at me. He patted the spot next to him. I walked over to him and laid down.

He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me in close. I rested my head on his chest and closed my eyes.

"Goodnight beautiful"

He kissed my forehead and that's the last thing I remember from that night.