33

I woke up curled onto someone's chest. I looked up and it was Cameron. He smelled so good.

I just laid in his chest until I felt him start rubbing my arm. I looked up at him and smiled.

"Good morning"

"Morning"

I got up and walked to the bathroom. I did my business and then washed my hands, and brushed my teeth so that my breath doesn't stink.

"So, what you wanna do today?" He asked me.

"I honestly don't care but I feel like partying for some reason," we laughed and I walked over to the bed.

"We can do that tonight but what do you want to do now?"

"We can go walk around because I haven't gotten used to here"

"Okay. I'll make us some breakfast and then I gotta head home to get ready"

*****

"I'll be back to pick you up in two hours?"

"Yeah, thank you for helping me with the house and all"

"Aye, no problem" we hugged and he kissed my head before leaving.

I headed to my bathroom and took a shower. Once I was done I went to my closet and chose my outfit. I slipped it on and started to do my hair.

Then I applied my makeup, making sure I didn't have too much on. I brush my teeth again and slipped on my shoes. I was about 20 minutes early. I just laid in bed and went on instagram and scrolled through my feed.

I heard the door bell ring so I grabbed my purse and headed to the door. There stood Cam looking nice and hot- wait, no. We smiled at each other and headed to his car.

"We can go anywhere I honestly don't care"

*****

Today was amazing we walked and talked about so many things. We have so much in common. Our taste in music, favorite color, favorite food. So many things.

It's around 7 so Cameron dropped me off at my house so I could change to go to a club around here.

I dressed in an all black dress and put some heals on. My makeup was fine as is but all I did was just curl my hair.

I walked to the living room and Cam stared at me in awe. He snapped out of his trance and began to speak.

"Wow, you look amazing"

"Aw thank you"

"Oh, and instead of a club, one of my buddies Nash is having a party at his house"

"Okay, that's fine"

*****

We got there and it was crowded with sweaty people.  The scent of alcohol and weed burned my nose.

"Wanna drink?" Cam yelled over the loud music.

"Yeah, just give me whatever"

He disappeared then came back with two solo cups in his hands. He handed me one and I started drinking it. It burned my throat but it did feel good.

I drank everything in my cup and felt like I needed more. I walked over to the kitchen and grabbed another cup. I noticed Sam talking to some guys. What the fuck is he doing here?

I walked back to Cam and we started talking about random things while I kept drinking and drinking. I noticed that Sam was in the same room and he kept looking over at me.

Sam looks hot but what he did to me... I don't think I can ever forgive him. I was on the dance floor dancing with Cam until he started dancing with some other girl. Someone gabbed my hips and danced with me but I didn't know who because I was too drunk to even care.

I turned around and danced with him. He looked familiar but I'm not sure who he was. He pulled me close and I could feel his crotch on mine.

I turned around and started grinding on him. I heard him groan. He took my hand and led me up to some stairs. We found a room and shut it. He pushed me against the door and we started making out.

I craved the persons lips so much. Clothes started flying off of our body's and the next
thing I new we were both in bed.

Sorry for not updating for so long