29

We were cuddling when Sam sat up.

"Can I ask you something that I've been dying to ask?"

I sat up as Blue came into the room, he just laid on the floor.

"Yeah, go ahead" I looked in Sam's eyes waiting for him to respond.

"Will you be my girlfriend? You deserve way better than how Alex treated you"

"Yes!"

I hugged him as tight as I could and little tears appeared in the corner of my eyes.

* 3 Month Later *

Sam and I have been doing great. He treats me like a princess. There's not much I could ask for.

Sam

Being with Ally, is one of the most enjoyable parts if my life. She is the most beautiful girl I've ever seen in my life. We share the same room now and I love cuddling with her every night.

Waking up to Ally when she has messy hair and is just in sweats and my shirt is the best thing ever. There's no other girl out there that can make me feel how Ally does.

I'm glad that Alex doesn't come around and he doesn't try to come in contact with Ally anymore.

"Hey babe"

Ally came into the kitchen while I was making breakfast. She came up behind me and hugged me, considering the hight difference she laid her head on my back.

"Hey baby," I smiled to myself and continued cooking.

She let go after a little bit and went to the living room.

*****

"I'm going to go to the mall and get something you get ready, I left the dress in our closet" I said to her.

I was in my tux because I was just gonna go to the mall, buy some things, then come back so that we can leave for our date.

"Oh, and be ready in like an hour and a half or 2"

"Okay, be safe driving, and don't get your tux dirty"

She smiled at me and kissed me before I left.

Once I got to the mall I rushed to Victoria's Secret to get Ally some things.

I got her some bras, underwear, perfumes, and lotions.

"This for your girlfriend?" The cashier girl asked.

"Yeah," I smiled thinking of her.

"She's one lucky girl. Never break her heart over something stupid"

"I won't, I never dream on doing that either"

She gave me the bag and I left, I walked to footlocker looking for some shoes she would like.

I found the all white Adidas Superstars. I got her size and bought them.

I left the mall and headed back home.

Ally

I took a quick shower. I curled my hair and looked in the closet for my dress. The dress looked beautiful

It was black and ran all the way down my ankles. It had a triangle in the middle of the dress that showed my stomach a little bit.

Black heals were sitting on the floor that he also bought me. I grabbed both of them and put them on. I quickly did my makeup and grabbed a cute clutch purse and my phone.

I walked down the stairs where Sam stood. I walked up to him and kissed him.

"You look hot as fuck"

I giggled and noticed he had two bags in his hand.

"Oh, these are for you. I hope you like them"

He handed me the bags and we walked over to the couch. The first one was a VS bag.

I pulled out all kinds of cute and sexy bras and underwears, along with lotions and perfumes.

"Thank you, but you didn't have to," I smiled at him.

I grabbed the other bag and it was from Footlocker. I took out the shoe box and opened it. It was a pair of Adidas Superstars.

I stood up and so did he, I hugged him and kissed his cheek."Thank you handsome" I told him.

We then left to who knows where because he wouldn't tell me.