Chapter 26

"You guys need to go down to the basement, you need to hide." Everyone starts protesting. And I finally agree to let them stay for the fight. But that they needed to be careful.

After a quick briefing about what different powers the dark team holds, and how to avoid them. Everyone stood up and walked to get their gears. Except for Tony.

"Don't you dare try to die Hales, I've lost you before. And if I loose you again, I don't know if I'll recover." "I promise, but if I die." "Don't say that." "If I die Tony, please tell Bucky that I love him, please?" "Ok, but you can tell him yourself, afterwards." "It's really weird that you're accepting him." "I don't want to take away the happiness he brings in you Hales." "I love you Tony, you're the best brother in the world." "I love you too Hales." He says and hug me tight. As if he let go of me, I'm going to die.

A lot of things went through my mind when we waited for Sensei to come back, with back up, a lot of it. I knew the only way to side with the good or bad side was that I had to kill the representing Sensei of the opposite choice. I knew that the dark side would try to make me turn. They would blame my Sensei for the death of my parents, Howard and Maria...

Calm yourself down, you are your own master. You will choose where your heart is. Your heart is on the good side. Breathe Hayley.

Who the hell is speaking inside my mind?

It's Java. When you found me, you felt a connection. I am your protector.

How?

I am sent from the ancient Gods. If you choose the dark side, the earth will be sent into chaos. Allies will become enemies. Friends will become foe. Countries will attack each other. A long war will emerge. And it stops when everyone, is dead.

So, You're not a normal tiger?

That is your question?

Well, yeah. I already know I'm choosing the good side. So I was just wondering.

No, I'm not a normal tiger.