Chapter 1.

I had been standing on my left foot balancing on the pole for two hours when I heard voices coming towards the gym. The voices stopped when they entered the gym. I opened my eyes and looked down at them.

"How long have you been standing like that?" The man Tony calls Capsicle asks. "Four hours, well, two on each foot." "Why?" "Perfect balance reflects on the balance in your life." I say and jump down, landing on my feet like a cat.

"I wasn't paying much attention yesterday when you guys introduced yourself. Tony wants me to call you Capsicle, but I believe you have an actual name." "Steve Rogers, this is Bucky." He says and nods towards the handsome man, he looks familiar.

"Your name is Bucky?" "Well, it's actually James Buchanan Barnes." "Tell me James, have we met?" "I highly doubt that." He says and looks at me weird.

Then I remember, and I lift his shirt and see a scar that goes from his chest and down to his abdomen. It's barely visible. You look him in the eye. "Unfortunately, that's my doing." I say and drop his shirt. I go to fetch my knifes, leaving them both in confusion.

I start throwing my knifes at the targets, hitting perfectly each time. I retrieve them and repeat my actions. "How do you do that?" I turn to see Bucky with a curious look in his face. I hand him a knife. "Do you feel how it's perfectly balanced? Equal amount of weight on the blade and the shaft? It's specially designed for throwing. I have other knives for hand-to-hand combat. Do you want to try?" He nods.

Bucky gets ready to throw but I stop him. "You can't stand like that, you need to be less defensive. Your target is far away, you can't stab the target from where you stand." I say and adjust his footing and his upper body.

"Ok, go." Bucky throws the knife and hit perfectly. I look at him with a smile and hand him the other knifes. I walk towards my gear and take out my Katana and starts to polish the blade.

Tony comes in and looks at me and down at the katana and look confused, then he look at Bucky throwing knives and his faces turns into pure confusion as he walks over to you.

"Hales, did you give him those knives?" Tony says and nods towards Bucky. "He was curious, and he was obviously not any good, I had to fix his stands and... His attitude was way to defensive." I answer him. He just shakes his head.

"Hales, that's one of the best assassins in the world, and you criticized his fighting style? It might have been 6 years, but you didn't loose your balls." "Hey! At least I got a great walk from being trained by ninjas." "So you've mastered the art of wearing stilettos?" "I could out run you tin man!" Insay jokingly. I hear Steve laugh.

"What's so funny Steve?" "Oh, I'm normally used to Tony coming with names." "I was the one who thought him that, isn't that right, Antony?" Tony rolls his eyes, give me a kiss on the cheeks and head out.

"Tony wait!" He turns and gives me a 'yes?' look. "Let's do lunch, we got A LOT to catch up on." "Meet me in the garage in an hour." "I'M DRIVING!" He shakes his head, but I get up and swing my katana at a target doll, slicing it in half and I look back at him with a smirk. "Fine!" He says throwing his hands up in defeat.