Chapter 18

I wake up by the chime of a gong. I get dressed and walk to the dining hall where breakfast is served. I sit down and eat. After a while the others enters the room and sit down in their chairs, looking like they didn't sleep at all. When Bucky enters he gives me a tired smile.

"Hales, how can you be so... awake?" "I've trained with them for years Tony, it's kinda a routine, and you didn't have to get up, you could've slept longer." I say and eat a strawberry. The others starts to sigh when they realize they could've slept longer.

When I'm done eating I go to my room and change into a red Shozoku and pull my hair up in a ponytail, I grab a pair of regular katanas and head to the training grounds.

When I get there I see everyone stand there. "Are you guys here to watch?" They all nod. Scott seemed a little more excited than the others. He's definitely not used to hang around with heroes, that's for sure.

"Skywalker! Are you going to stand there all day? Or actually do something?" I turn and my eyes widen. "Sensei!" I run towards him and give him a big hug. "Which one of these are your brother?" "The one with the arrogance glow." I say and laugh. "I heard that Hales!" Tony says and give me a glare. "Everybody this is Yoda, Yoda this is everybody." Everyone waves.

"Well? Are you going to stand here like a lost Stormtrooper or are you actually going to move?" I laugh at his attitude. "Yeah yeah."

One of the gifted, who have the ability to replicate himself, makes a small army of 20 men, ready to attack.

I try to steady my breath as I count the bodies on the ground. 19? Shit! I turn around just in time to avoid the attack. I struggle but when I finally manage to kill him he falls over me and my katana slide through me and pins me to the tree behind me. I hear Bucky and Tony call my name, while I struggle to remove the blade, but it's stuck in the three.

"Hey, could you guys maybe help me out so I could heal?" "You can heal?" Tony asks with a surprised look on his face. "Yeah, just not when there's a blade in me."

Tony calls for his suit and starts to pull, but it doesn't move. Bucky jumps in and help Tony. I'm starting to feel the effect of my blood loss. Finally the blade gets loose from the tree and it causes Tony and Bucky to fall back.

I lean against the tree and close my eyes and focus on my wound. Bucky and Tony starts talking to me, and make a lot of noises. I open my eyes. "I AM TRYING TO CONCENTRATE! PLEASE BE QUIET!" They both takes a step back and I close my eyes and focus on my wound.

When I feel the wound close and my body becomes stronger, I open my eyes and are met by two men staring at me with confusion. "What?" I say and shrug. I get on my feet and pick up my katanas. "If you guys think that the healing thing is weird, you're in for a show." I say as I walk away from them.

I take of my bloody suit and take a shower to wash off sweat and blood. I ask a maid if she can fill the tub that's by one of the open widows in my room. When I'm clean I take on my robe and walk out of the bathroom. I smile when I see the tub filled with bubbles and it smells like roses. I slip out of my robe and lay down in the tub and let out a relieved sigh.