Chapter 3

I join the others and sit next to Bucky. There's mostly reality trash on so Tony keeps changing channel after channel, till he stops at the evening news. Everyone sighs. "Ok, this is my tower, and we should watch the news, it's educational." Tony says. I drift away when a lady starts talking about a woman being a cat, crazy ass people.

"This just in, Hayley Stark, whom was declared dead after an explosion over 6 years ago, have been seen at Avengers tower where's she's staying with her brother. Billionaire Tony Stark have not yet given a comment on the batter, but we're sure that he's happy to have his beloved sister home." The news anchor says.

"No, no, no, this isn't happening! SHIT!" "Hales? What's wrong?" "It's on the news, now everyone is going start with the questions, like where I've been, what happened, how I survived? I hate it!" I take my glass and throw it at the TV, breaking it.

"Ok, that. Was, not cool! What's wrong with you Hales?" "I hoped that I would be able to lay low, at least for a couple of more days, till I sorted out things." "I'm gonna call in a press conference, you don't have to be there. I'm gonna tell them that you would like to get some privacy till you're settled in, ok?"

"Ok, but do not, and I'm being deadly serious about this, do not tell them where I was and what I was doing... Tell them I forgot who I was and I traveled the world, and that I one day found myself in Japan, remembering everything, and then I traveled home." "Did you make that up just now? Or did you plan it?" "The cover was made when I joined, there's photos with me and locals, from all over the world, it's not real, and the stories and witnesses are fake, but. It's the best way to keep myself out of the search light."

"Hales, I'm gonna get them to back off." "Ok, but you can also thank the people I traveled with, and they will come forward, and the press will hear about stories of me and my travels." "You know you're a genius right?" "I know."

"Ok, goodnight, I'm gonna get some sleep." I say and take the elevator up to Tony's penthouse.

I take a quick shower and brush my teeth. I jump on the bed and cuddle up in the sheets. My eyelids becomes heavy and I fall asleep.