Kyungil - {lay you down}

Slamming my hand down on my desk and sprinted across my room and into my bathroom.

I splashed cold water on my face lifting it up, running my fingers through my hair and, looking into my reflection.

Shock, confusion, and anger was written all over my face and there was no hiding it.

"Who the hell does he think he is?!" Yelling at the mirror like a crazy person.

"This needs to come to an end." I walked back into my room throwing my self on to the bed face planting into a pillow letting out a sigh.

The events of these past few months were sending me on overdrive. 

Mr. Song and I had this undeniable tension between us and I could feel it. Every Time our eyes met he just kept eye contact making me look away immediately. When I lifted my head back up he was smirking or smiling walking back over to his desk.

But today... Oh man today he was passing back our papers to us I felt nervous. Hearing his foot steps coming closer made me shift in my seat till he was finally standing in front of me.

A giant F was written with red pen on my paper.

He placed his hand on my shoulder leaning down to my face.
"See me after class~" he said whispering into my ear sending shivers down my spine.

As soon as the the bell rang I managed to blend in with the rest of the collage students managing to escape free.

Okay sure I escaped but now I'm home and I got a email.

From him.

"We need to talk about your paper. Here's my address."
- Mr. Song

I kept pacing back and forth I decided it was best to confront the situation. This is suffocating me slowly.

Looking though my closet I found a navy blue dress with white flowers scattered all over it. I grabbed a white cardigan since it was a bit windy and I threw some brown booties.

Saying goodbye to my dog snow I close the door to my apartment behind me and clasped my hands around my purse and began marching forward

I don't know why I was so damń nervous I was just going to go talk to him about my paper. I've never gotten this bad of a grade on my papers before. To think I stayed up till 3am typing this cràp.

Pulling over a taxi I hopped in giving the driver the address slowing taking off in to the crowded streets of Seoul as the rain began falling down.
~

"Miss we have arrived." The driver spoke snapping out of my conflicting thoughts. Looking up I saw the huge condo standing before me. Nervously walking up to the door I knocked a few times before Mr. song appeared before me.