Jonghyun - Those days

Thank you so much for requesting! It really means a lot and if you haven't requested yet to the first page and comment :)
Requested by:
@harimah_
▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️🔷▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️
"Ugh oppaaa~" I whined at the other end of the phone. "Mmm harim what is it?" His deep sleepy voice spoke. Oh what I would give to enjoy a good night sleep. "Come over right now it's killing me!!!" I half yelled. "I'll get the supplies and be right there." He hung up.

It was that time of month again and jonghyun had always been so sweet and understanding. I don't know how he puts up with me during these days. I literally threw water at his face and yelled at him and then cried for no apparent reason. Gotta blame them girl hormones. I was pacing back and forth holding on to my aching tummy when I heard the doorbell ring.

"Who is it?!" "It's me open up." "Me who?" I teased. "Jagia come on I'm just as tired as you and plus I brought the 'stuff'." I immediately opened the door. He stepped in handing me a bag with candy, ice cream, movies, and of course tissue boxes. "You're the best!" I kissed and hugged him. I pulled away but he tighten his grip around my waist lifting me up and carrying me to the couch.

He gave me the bucket of ice cream and two spoons and inserted a movie for us to watch. "Ha look look the girl is about to fall of the ball." He laughed pointing at the screen. I studied his beautiful face. That pearly white smile of his that could kill along with his beautiful brown coffee like eyes and his oh so soft hair. I was the luckiest girl ever to have met a guy like this.

"Why are you staring?" He smirked. "What oh no um nothing." I nervously answered I got caught staring. "Is it cause I'm so fabulous?" placed his hand behind his head and puckered his lips. "No you're ugly stop." I teased. He gave me a lol before he tickle attacked me. "Stop jonghyun haha it tickles." I laughed. All of a sudden a strike of pain hit my tummy. "STOP!" I yelled punching him as I clutched my tummy. When it had passed I had realized what I had done. Jonghyun turned his back towards me as he rubbed his arm. "Bling bling I'm sorry I didn't mean it d-does it hurt?" Here came the waterfalls. Curse these darn hormones!! "Hey Jagi I'm fine I'm not dead. So don't cry okay I'm fine." He wiped my tears with his thumb and then pulling me into a tight hug caressing my light brown hair.

"Here lets lay down okay? Try to get some sleep." He laid down placing me in between his legs resting my head against his beating heart. "Oppa can you sing me your newest song? I really like it." Jonghyun smiled.

🎶oh, i'm in love with you peojeureul matchundeutae
oh, i'm in love with you naui isanghyeongiya
cham yeppeoseo nan joha, ani pyeonhaeseo deo joha
simjangi meojeul geotman gata.🎶

My eye lids felt heavy listening to jonghyun's lullaby like voice. "Oppa~" "mmm" his chest vibrated as he carefully caressed my hair. "I love you." "I love you too Harim and don't forget that~" he kissed the top of my head pulling me closer snuggling together falling asleep in each other's arms.