Jungkook {I need you}

Rainy day no sun to be found in the sky. She had not spoken a word for days. Did she forget about me? Was I not enough for her? I missed her too much, it's too much I can't take it anymore.

I had been looking though old pictures all day looking at all the memories we had made together. How she smiled at me when I surprised her. How she laughed when I told her a joke.

I suddenly heard my cell phone ring. I stood up placing the box from my lap on top of all the pictures surrounding me. "Hello" my weak voice transmitting to the other line. "Jungkook are you okay man? I know your upset and it's hard but you need to believe she'll get through this okay? We'll come pick you up in a few."

"I'll be outside hyung." I hung up picked up a sweater with some shoes and headed out the door. Plugging my headphones in my ears I let the music flow into my eardrums.
I need you girl
Why am I in love alone, why am I hurting alone.

The big black van appeared in front of be before I knew it. "Hurry get in we're going to war something yummy!!" Jin exited clapped. "Everyone vote for what the want." Suga called as he drove into the highway. "BURGERSSS!!" They all called out.

"Burgers it is." Suga said as he chuckled. He pulled into the nearest burger joint and they all ran towards the door. We had been seated and minutes later our food had arrived. I stared at my food. It didn't look appetizing to me.

"Kookie please eat." Jimin said giving the maknae puppy eyes. I caved in when my phone rang again. "Sir today is possibly the last day....." "HYUNG PLEASE WE NEED TO GET TO THE HOSPITAL NOW!" I yelled sprinting out the door with tears now covering my eyes.

"DOCTOR PLEASE TELL ME YOU'LL SAVE HER EH?! " I grabbed the doctor by the shirt. "Hey called down!!" Jhope yelled pulling me away. I got out of his grip and ran towards her room.

"Hey I'm here again. I know you told me to not be sad but I miss you too much jagi." I held her hand in mine. "Why didn't you tell me you were sick huh? I would have cherished you more and Ioved you more." "Baby please don't leave me like this." I pulled out a small box from my pocket.

"I was saving this for later but it's a proposal ring. When you get better we can get married and have all the kids you want." The monitor started to go out of control. "NO NO PLEASE!" The doctors rushed in with the defibrillator and my members pulling me back.

I saw her body jump from the electrical shocks. "Last one!!! Clear!!!" The doctor called. "PLEASE!!" "I'm sorry we did all we can." The doctors all walked out. "NO YOU PROMISED WE'D BE TOGETHER FOREVER." My sobs got quieter as my members tried to console me.

"You promised..." "Kookie..." V called.
"I need you why did you leave me.." She was gone.I had lost her.~

Sad one huh? Lol anyways bts new song omfg!!!!! It's perfection!!! Got my inspiration for this one from the lyrics. I thought they were beautiful💖