Epilogue

10 years later
"Mom!!!!!" Astrid and Hiccup's little daughter yelled.

"Yes Hope? You don't have to tell. I'm right here." Astrid calmly replied.

"Where's C?" She asked curiously.

"Gosh you sound like my brother. He calls me A all the time." I chuckled and sat down next to her at the dining table.

"Where's C?" She said as I'd Astrid didn't speak.

"He's in 7th grade in school. And speaking of school, you have to get ready for yours." She just giggled while drinking the last drop of her water.

"Why is he in a grade that's older than me?" She 'humphed'.

Astrid giggled at her reaction. "Because sweetie. You are only in 6th grade and he is in 7th."

"I know that. It's just why does he get to be older? It's not fair."

10 minutes later

Astrid's POV

"Good morning milady." I heard while I was standing in the front of my hut. A pair of arms wrapped around me.

"Good morning fishbone." I giggled and nestled the back of my head between into his shoulder blade and his neck

"Come on let's go back to sleep." He whispered into my ear.

But doesn't he have chief duties? Nevermind. I just let that pass and I walked with him into our hut.

We nestled into the bed hugging eachother.

Then I remembered. It was exactly ten years since I asked that question in my head. Are we safe now?

"Hiccup?"

"Yes milady."

"I remember it was exactly ten years since those capturing a had stopped. I wonder why? Where did they go? Will they attack again. Would they d-"

"Astrid." Hiccup stopped me. "Stop worrying about that. Cuddle with me. I barely have time with you since there are chief duties."

"Ok." I whispered.

Time passes on and they fell back asleep into eachother's arms. And finally.....

They were safe again.

K. End of book.

Sorry.

Go to my other story and check it out.

It's called "Me? I dance." Thanks!!!!

See you next time!!!

Bye!!!