Chapter 6-The Capture

Hi guys!!!!

Adding Pitch was really weird and random. Sorry for that.

Now, on with the story!!!
========================
Author's POV

Trouble was stirring up outside of Berk. All the villains got together and came up with the plan. Alvin the Treacherous, Dagur the Deranged, Drago Bloodfist, and Viggo Grimborn.

All of these villains despised Hiccup and how he always defeated them.

The villains had to find Hiccup's weakness.

"Wait a minute, Astrid!!! That blond haired girl is Hiccup's weakness!!! He would to anything for her." Dagur shouted.

The others seamed to agree. They all had a plan to capture Astrid in the night.

Back at Berk....

The others finished training and headed home. Their bodies were aching from training.

"Ok everyone. That's enough training for one day. Get some shut eye. Goodnight." Instead of riding on Toothless to his house, they both walked.

Everyone else flew home. As Astrid was about to sleep, Viggo sprayed sleeping gas on Astrid. She opened her eyes and saw green smoke.

"What the-" Astrid collapsed on the floor.

The four villains put her in a sack, and took her back to their headquarters.

=======================
I am so sorry this one was so short. I just had to come to a stopping point😅😅😅