Chapter 26-Found out

Astrid's POV

Me and the gang were already in our way to Dunbroch. We've already traveled for 2 hours, then we've arrived.

We landed next to a cave so that our dragons could hide from all the guards around the castle. What's with that anyways?

We left our dragons and came to the main entrance.

"What is this place?" Tuffnut asked." Read the sign you idiot." Ruffnut hit his head. Tuff looked confused for a moment. Then suddenly he began to read a sign." Weelcam to Dunebronk. Well I guess we're in the wrong town." He started to turn around.

I grabbed his collar and brought him around again. When we entered the croud of people. They stared at us. No. Not stare. More like a glare. Their heads turned everywhere we went. It was probably because we looked like Vikings instead of where they came from.

Luckily, I found some clothes. But there were dresses and tights. Uuuggghhhh!!!!!!  I hate anything that's a dress.

Ruffnut groaned as I approached the gang with the clothes. "Do we have to wear that?" Ruffnut complained. Tuffnut and Snotlout laughed at her. Then, I came up with their clothes. Their smiles instantly dropped.

"I have to wear that???" Snotlout complained. "Yep." Popping he "p". They had to wear tights, a kilt, and a long sleeve t-shirt.

"Who's laughing now!!!" Ruffnut mocked in their faces.

As we all got suited up, we entered the town. No one seemed to notice us. There were flyers everywhere that I didn't even care to look at.

We kept on walking until we were at the castle's walls. I was standing there. Gazing at the walls. I wasn't thinking about anything for the moment. Just staring.

"Hello? Can you hear me? You've been staring at the wall for like 5 minutes!!!" Snotlout snapped me out of my reverie.

I groaned in frustration. "WHAT?!?!" It was a good thing that everyone else there were too loud to hear my frustration.

"You might want to take a look a this." I took the piece of paper that he was holding out to me, and looked at it.

Oh no. Please no. This can't be true. Hiccup......my Hiccup was going to be married to the dumb redheaded girl I despised.

"Woah Astrid, calm down." I hadn't noticed that my knuckles had turn white from gripping the paper too hard. I let go and the paper was crumpled. I tore the paper to pieces and threw it on the ground.

I was going to stop that wedding, just to get the love of my life back.