Chapter 9-Save Astrid

Hi guys!!!

Sorry for not posting anything.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'<>~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hiccup's POV

Astrid was my heart, and they just shot it.

"NOOO!!!!"I used all my strength to run to her. I broke the chains and they let me go.

Astrid was let go and she collapsed on the floor.

I sobbed and held her in my hands and whispered in her ear,"This is all my fault."I kissed her hair and buried my face in her neck

I just held her, hoping that she would open her eyes.

The villains all chuckled and walked away from us.

I held Astrid in my arms,"Please Astrid, say something, tell me you're okay."

The doors pounding violently. Every pound I held Astrid closer into my arms. The doors finally stopped pounding and I turned around. Toothless ran to me and growled sofly.

"I failed to protect her bud."I looked at Toothless he nuzzled her hand."Let's go back to Berk and try to find a way to wake her up."

I let Toothless lead the whole way, and I kept staring at Astrid. I thought about all the great times we hung out together, and when she kept punching my shoulder. I miss that.

Toothless landed and my mom, Valka, ran to me."What happened to Astrid."I handed Astrid into her arms.

"Mom. Take her to Gothi and tell her that Astrid's been poisoned and shot at."I left Valka in a state of confusion."Where are you going."

"To start a war."I muttered

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~<>~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oooooooooooooohhh.

Look what the villains did to Hiccup.