Chapter 27-Days to days to days...

Astrid's POV

(As you can tell by the title) it's been days and we still couldn't find a way to stop the wedding. We've tried everything. We tried sneak attacks, just running in the castle to find Hiccup, and even threatening a guard. But now, we were locked up.

We were locked up before in the same cage because of all the other attempts we tried to do. Now we were separated. We were locked up in separate cells. There were bars covering one full wall, but the background behind the bars was pitch black. I couldn't see, it was useless.

Hiccup's POV

I heard Astrid's angelic sweet voice calling out my name. But I woke up tied in a chair. (Lol.... Just like in Repunzel with Eugene.) I tried to get out, but I was stuck.

My mind instantly switched to Astrid when I realized she wasn't here. "Astrid?!?! Astrid!!!"

I heard footsteps coming towards me. "Don't bother calling for her. She's not worth it." It was a Scottish accent. I had the idea she was going to do something.

"What are you going to do with Astrid!!!" I yelled at the invisible figure.  "Why should you care about her when you are the one that's going to marry me." I couldn't believe what I was hearing. I wanted to marry Astrid, not some psycho that tied me up.

"Who are you." I've said it more sternly than ever. "I guess the groom should know who he is being married to anyways." She stepped into the light.

"I am Merida. The princess of Dunbroch. Long ago your father wanted to join kingdoms, but you were too young to marry anyone. I was the only child, so I had to marry you when I was older. It was a deal. And you can't break it." I gulped as she walked back into the darkness.

"You are to stay here until the wedding day." And with that, she left.

As soon as she left, i squirmed around trying to get out of the grip of the ropes. I realized that I had a knife in my boot for emergencies. Typical Hiccup. I got the knife and started cutting away the ropes.

I was free!!!! I ran into the darkness trying to find a door of some sort. I found a handle and opened it. I was free.

-----------------------------

Astrid's POV

I can't believe I was stuck in this cell while I should be out there saving Hiccup. I then heard footsteps.

Was it Hiccup's? Is he coming to rescue me?

That probably wasn't it because then I saw a guard right in front of my cell.

He shouted these words: "Astrid Hofferson is to be executed by the princess Merida, for multiple breakouts of jail. Astrid Hofferson's punishment, is to be hung." I whimpered and crawled to the farthest wall from the guard.

The guard unlocked the door and grabbed my arm dragging me out of the dark cell. I couldn't see anything. But I was trying to fight the guard's grip. Unfortunately, he was too strong.

I repeated the words the guard said to me.

Astrid Hofferson is to be hung

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Hey guys!!!

Sorry for the late update. I was trying to write different chapters, and then post them all on day.

This is probably short too......

Astrid is going to be hung!!!!!!😵😵😵😵😵😵

Wonder what happens next?

Read to find out more..........

This is me......

~Hwarank1300