Chapter 10-Stopping War

Hi Guys!!!

Sorry the last story was really short.

~~~~~~~~~~{[()]}~~~~~~~~~~~

Hiccup's POV

I walked away from Valka and trusted her with Astrid to take care of her.

I wanted to hurt the people who hurt Astrid. I wanted to make them feel the pain they made me feel. I wanted them to suffer.

Valka's POV

I thought I had heard Hiccup say "war", but I probably heard him wrong. But then again, someone had hurt who Hiccup loves.

I put that aside and took Astrid to Gothi. ( I know Gobber is the only one that can understand Gothi, but in this case, let's just ignore that.)

Gothi checked Astrid's pulse and told me she was quickly dying. Gothi removed the arrow and made Astrid drank something for the poison to get rid of it.

I knew how devastated Hiccup would if he found out about this. "Are you sure there is no way?"Gothi told me that she did have a special potion for this, but she could only use it once.

It was her choice to use it, and she did. Astrid drank it, and Gothi and I stood there, waiting for the potion to take it's place.

Astrid suddenly opened her eyes and gasped while she sat up. "Calm down Astrid. You're okay."I kneeled down to her and took a better look at her.

Instead of laying back down as I expected, she ran out the door. i was about to chase after her, but Gothi held me back.

Astrid's POV

I gasped and I had no idea what was going on. I soon realized what happened before I blacked out. I knew hiccup loved me, and I knew he was going to hurt other people for me.

I quickly ran out the door and looked over to the side to see Stormfly."Stormfly!!! I am so happy you are okay." I kissed her and mounted on her. and rushed to the great hall.

I jumped off and ran to the door.

I opened it and saw Hiccup, the twins, Snotlout, Fishlegs, Gobber, and some other vikings gather around the large table.

"NOOO!!"

The hall became dead silent and everyone stared at me.

"Astrid!!! You're awake!!!!" He picked me up and hugged me. Tears were coming from his eyes.

"Everyone else, get back to the plan."

He Pushed me out the door and closed it."Are you feeling okay? Is your back okay? He was reaching for my back, but I stopped him.

I eyed him closely. He started to get creeped out."Are you okay Astrid?"

I spoke softly enough for only him to hear."Hiccup, you're not starting  a war, are you?"I cautiously asked him.

"Astrid, of course I am. Hey, they hurt you, and I'm gonna make them suffer."He said the word suffer firmly.

I sighed."Hiccup. Do NOT start a war. I swear if you do I wil-" Oh seriously Hiccup, seriously?

He pulled me in and kissed me passionately."Mmhmm!"I was surprised at his reaction.

"I'm sorry Astrid. I have to start a war. If we don't plan on what to do, then Alvin, Dagur, Drago, and Viggo will-"

"Hiccup. This isn't you. What happened to the pathetic little lover boy I know? Where's the guy who wanted to make peace?"I held him close to me.

"You know that stupid boy's still there."I giggled and he kissed me.

"How about this. I finish the plan, and we meet at the hill where you can see all of Berk and the ocean."

I smiled. "Okay Haddock."

He opened the door and walked inside.

I mounted on Stormfly to where we were going to meet. I might as well wait. It was so peaceful.