Chapter 20-Revealed

I am so sorry for not updating I was running out of ideas😢😢😢😢
Astrid's POV

I ran. I ran and I ran until I couldn't run anymore. I don't know why. I ran out the door and saw the big 3 sitting on the floor.

I stopped. Repunzel leaned against Elsa while they were sleeping. But Jack wasn't.

"Astrid, your awake!!" He said it loud, but the girls were deep sleepers. He jumped up with ease.

I stared at him. Then I glanced back at the door. Hiccup burst through them and grabbed my wrist." Let go of me!!!" I ripped my hand from his and glared at him.

"Wait. So what's happening." Jack asked confused.

"What's happening is, is that I'm never coming back here again."

I said the last word forcefully. It hurt me.

I was about to cry, but then I ran away before years started to swell up in my eyes.

Jack froze my feet with his power. I got frustrated and snapped." LET ME GO!!!!!!!"

Alerted, I shot ice out of my hands and froze the door. I stared at my hands in shock.

Even Jack was shocked that his hold on me weakened and I broke his ice.

"Astri-" Hiccup started walking towards me.

"No. NO!!!! Stop. I don't want to hurt you." I put my hands up in defense.

I run away crying to the biggest mountains.

-----------------------

For some reason, it was snowing when I was heading for the mountains. I was sad. I didn't want to be anywhere near my friends.

Ha. Who knew, maybe I don't have any friends anymore. I didn't use my power again and tried to look for shelter.

Everything was so blurry that I couldn't see anything.

The next thing I knew was that I was sitting down next to a pine tree and slept.

-------------------------------

I woke up, and I wasn't cold anymore. Except, I was in a dark room.

Oh no. This was the same place where they've poisoned me. What do they want with me now.

"Somehow, you're still alive. Except, now with a new power."

I was chained the exact same way I was before.( sorry to tell you this now, but Astrid got her memory back.)

"So, drink this." He was holding a bowl full of something.

"No. You really think I would listen to a pshyco like you?!" I yelled out to him.

"What are you going to do to her!!!" It was Hiccup.

Jack was there too, with Elsa, but their hands were contained, so they couldn't use their powers. Why are they here?

"Why is Jack and Elsa here?" I asked, curious.

"I just thought that they would be here to see you for the last time with your powers, and what would happen to their powers, if they do something we don't like."

Drago poured the liquid he was holding on me.

"UUggh!!! What is this?" I couldn't move my hands.

"Something to get rid of your powers."Drago chuckled.

"NO!!! Those are her powers!!! You can't just take it away from her!!!" Elsa was struggling to get to me.

"Drago STOP!!!" Jack yelled at him too.

"Too late." Drago grinned.

I glanced at my arms, suddenly, blue lights were surrounding my body.

"AAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!" All of a sudden it felt like a million of little death spikes were being jabbed into me.

I yelled and I groaned. Suddenly it stopped. Oh thank Thor.

The blue lights were gone and everything was silent. I breathed loud, fast, and heavily.

"Astrid?" It was Hiccup.

Drago chuckled." It's all gone." He smiled evilly.

I clenched my fists. I stood up and my eyes filled with anger, and the blood boiling in my skin.

"I've had enough of this." I said to myself. But it was loud enough to echo though the room.

I ripped the chain from where it held me. It was still surrounding my wrists but I could move freely.

I punched Drago straight across the face. Enough to leave a bruise.

He staggered back a little, but soon regained his stance.

He went to get an ax. He almost sliced me, but I ducked out of the way and quickly grabbed a hammer.(which was the closest I could grab.)

I hit his back before he could turn around and he collapsed to the floor.

I breathed heavily and loud. I dropped the hammer and fell to my knees, then to my hands.

Sweat was dripping from my head.

"Wow. I've never seen this side of you, Astrid." Hiccup gaped.

I got up and walked over to Hiccup and untied his ropes.

"I'm sorry." I untied his ropes and let my hands drop to my sides.

Hiccup looked confused." For what?"

I was looking down, so she took my chin under my hand and lifted it.

"For getting you in trouble for so many times." I felt guilty.

"Is that why you ran away?" Jack interrupted.

Hiccup and I both looked at him.

"Oh, sorry." He slumped back.

"No. It's okay. And...... Yeah." I mumbled under my breath.

"Astrid." Hiccup looked back at me." Never do that to me again!!! You scared me for Thor's sake. You could've been hurt!!! Or worse. You could've been dead!!! Do you know worried I wa-"

I stopped him." Hiccup stop. I know I've worried you, but I thought I would make things better by leaving you so you wouldn't get hurt. Because of me."

Tears were streaming down my face. I didn't even cry. I was silent.

Hiccup walked over to Jack and Elsa and untied them." Thanks." Jack and Elsa muttered.

We all stood there awkwardly.

My leg was about to collapse. So I broke the silence." Can we go now? My insides are flooding with blood."

"Oh,yeah." Jack mumbled.

-------------------------

Back at Berk

I landed and my vision got all blurry. I was collapsing but then Hiccup came over and caught me.

"I'm sorry Hiccup." I sighed in defeat.

"For what? I'm the one who should be sorry. For not protecting you." Hiccup blamed himself.

"Hiccup?"

"Yeah?"

"I'm just saying this just in case....."

"What is it?"

"If I don't make it. Don't do anything stupid, and don't kill yourself." I bit my lip.