Chapter 25-Gone

Astrid's POV

After that afternoon, I didn't remember a lot, I guess I fell asleep and then Hiccup carried me to my hut.

I peeked out of my hut and walked out.

The sun was shining bright, but it wasn't morning. It was the afternoon.

I guess I was really sleepy. I walked around and saw Stormfly.

"Astrid!!!!" I expected to hear Hiccup's voice, but no.

I turned around to see Heather run to me." Heather?" I looked utterly confused."what are you doing here?"

"You need to hear this...... Hiccup, gotcapturedbytheprincessofDunbroch." She said the last part really fast. But I caught up to what de was saying." What?!" I yelled in her face. Though I kinda felt guilty about it, since it wasn't her fault.

"Where is he?" Constantly looking around the village. I didn't know why. I knew he wouldn't be here.

"He's at her castle. Well, actually, she didn't capture him, he drank something that she gave her and grew unconscious. Then she dragged him there." She explained everything to me. I groaned.

"Well.... What are you waiting for?!" I yelled at her. I groaned." Astrid. Calm down.We'll find him." She comforted me. That's what people always say to people like me to just calm them down.

I quickly searched for Stormfly and mounted on her. Heather followed me."Astrid. Where are you going?" She asked me. Confused.

"I'm going to find Hiccup!!" I practically yelled at her.

I ordered Stormfly to fly down to the dragon arena to the gang.

"Hey Astrid. Did you know that Hiccup's missing?" Fishlegs cautiously asked me trying not to piss me off. Well it didn't work.

"YES!!!! I know that!!!" I groaned frustratedly.

"He was taking by this hot red haired chick." Snotlout added.

"Hey!!!" Ruffnut elbowed him in the stomach." I'm your girlfriend. Not that red head."

We all stared at her in shock. Even me." Wait, so you and Snotlout are officially a couple now?" Fishlegs teased.

"Wow. She's way out of your league." Tuffnut scoffed. He got his chicken that he always brought everywhere.

He placed the chicken on Snotlout's head." This girl is more your level." Then Tuffnut concentrated," wait, no, she's a little too good for you. Sorry Snotlout."

Snotlout screamed and threw a fit like a 5 year old while trying to get the chicken off his head.

I stood there planning to get Hiccup back. I've never even said that I love him to him. How would he know? I started to get more and more frustrated until I snapped.

"STOP!!!!! Stop with all this stupid fighting!!!" I screamed in the academy. All noises were silent in the academy now." We aren't going to get Hiccup back if we just stand here. Come on. We have to go to Dunbroch."

I am sooooo sorry for not updating sooner!!!!😢😢😢😢😢😢😢

Can you guys forgive me?

I'll wait for the comments.

Bye!!!