Chapter 19-Cure

Hiccup's POV

Locking Astrid up felt bad for me. But I had to, she couldn't go off running around Berk, and somehow find a way to kill herself.

I walked past Snotlout and I headed for Gothi's.

(I know Gothi can't talk. But in this story, let's just say she can) I reached Gothi's hut. But before I could reach for the handle, Fishlegs came the through the door.

"Gothi said that you need to do things that bring up past memories. OR, you can skip all of that, save yourself the trouble, and give her a true love's kiss. That always works."

I just stared at him." Wait, a true love's kiss?" I asked him.

Fishlegs seemed to notice my anxiousness." What's wrong?" He asked.

"It's just that, if I kiss her, but then it doesn't work, she can hate me. And that would be worse then not knowing who I am, but still liking me as a friend."

"When?"

"Sooner the better."

I rushed over to Astrid's hut.

I took a deep breath and unlocked the door.

Astrid's POV

I was curled up in a corner, with my legs folded with my arms around them.

I put my chin on my knees and started crying.

If those people really were my friends, then they wouldn't keep me locked up in here forever, right?

And why did that Hiccup guy, say that he loved me right before they locked me in here?

All of a sudden, I heard the lock on my door unlock.

I jumped up surprised, but I still stood in the corner. I was scared what they would do to me.

That Hiccup guy walked in and closed the door behind him.

"Please, just stay away from me." I begged, but that didn't seem to work.

He still walked towards me. I buried myself deeper into the corner. He stopped right in front of me.

He put his hands on either side of me, and his face was just inches from mine.

"Astrid, I'm sorry if this doesn't work. But if it doesn't please don't hate me for it." He stopped.

For a moment, it was utter silence.

He leaned in closer to my face. I tried to back away, but I couldn't. I was trapped.

The next thing I knew, he locked his lips on mine before I could speak.

He was kissing me. Like he loved me.

As he kept kissing me, my heart beat faster, and I felt like I might collapse. I was about to, but then he stopped kissing me and caught me before I fell to the ground.

"Astrid? Do you remember?" He stared at me.

Hiccup's POV

I kissed Astrid for a long time hoping that she would would get her memory back.

I stopped because she was going to collapse. I caught her, but then i stared into her eyes.

"Astrid? Do you remember?" I stared at her.

Her face was more shocked then it was before she woke up.

I could hear her breathing get louder, faster, and uneven.

I guess she couldn't take it anymore, so she rushed out the door." I tried to follow her, but she was too fast and my metal leg was slowing me down.