Chapter 15-I'm Sorry

Hey!!!!

I am so sorry I haven't updated for a while, but I didn't know what to write next.

But here's the story.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~{[()]}~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up in the morning my body aching from the Skrill's lightning.

"Why didn't you tell me?" I saw Jay sitting next to me looking at the floor.

"I'm sorry Jay. Even if I told you, you wouldn't be able to do anything."

Jay sighed." But I still had the right to know. I'm your brother for Thor's sake!!!"

I tried to sit up, but there was unbearable pain in my stomach. "Agghh!!!!" I held my stomach in pain.

"Lie down. The shock made your body bleed on the inside."

I sighed and laid back down biting my lip being careful not to make any sound.

"I'll go get Hiccup. Stay here" Jay walked out of my bedroom.

"Where would I go?" I muttered to myself.

I laid there on the bed staring at the ceiling not knowing if I would ever stay alive the next attack.

"Astrid, you feeling okay?" Hiccup cautiously entered my room and sat down next to me.

"Yeah I'm fine." I lied.

"You look anxious Astrid." Hiccup could identify my face before anyone else.

"Yeah. I am, Hiccup. What if I can't........survive the next attack?" I hesitated not wanting to say it.

"Astrid, you don't have to worry about that. I promise." Hiccup kissed me on the forehead.

Hiccup knew he would have to call war soon. He didn't like the idea, but it was to avenge me.

Everyone was getting ready for war, except for me. I remained on my bed staring at the ceiling wondering, if I could just run away, then i would save everyone the trouble.

It was morning and I was already planning my escape. I was already healed, though there were  still some bruises.

I wouldn't take Stormfly on my escape, because I would just save her the trouble. I got up from my bed feeling fresh.

I fed Stormfly fish and thought to myself, when would I escape. I was thinking probably the night before the war, which is tonight.

I got ready and spent most of the day with Stormfly. The sooner I left Hiccup, the faster his and my pain would go away.

The sun was starting to set and I scratched Stormfly's head one last time. "Take care of the other dragons for me, would ya?" A streak of tear fell down my cheek.

"I'm sorry, Hiccup." I looked over Berk one last time, and headed for the woods.