Chapter One

Tae Hyung POV

Ring~ Ring ~

The sound of my phone ringing woke me up from my deep slumber.

I reached out for my phone kept on my bedside table. With half opened eyes, I peered down at my phone.

My mother's name flashed on the screen.

"Hello?," I answered the call in my deep voice.

"Taehyung! Taehyung! You've been ditching school for months! How dare you!," my mother shouted.

I smirked.
She found out after a long time.

"Taehyung, come home right now! Or else - ," my mother threatened.

"Or else what?," I groaned.

"Or else your father and I will have to take strict actions!," my mother informed.

I ignored her threats. My parents love me very much, after all I'm their only son. I know they won't do anything.

"Okay. Bye~," I said flatly and hung up. I kept my phone back on the table and fell asleep.

But then something else made me stay wide awake. Hunger.

My stomach growled.

Feeling extremely lazy, I fell off my bed and crawled towards the kitchen.
With extreme effort, I stood up straight and searched around for anything edible, only to find nothing.

Nothing at all. Every cabinets were empty.

I groaned in frustration.
Why did I have such a big appetite?

I fell back on the chair. I hated going out to buy groceries and stuffs.

I went to the washroom and quickly washed up my face. I looked clean now.
I stepped out and got dressed in a few seconds. I grabbed my wallet and left my luxurious apartment. I locked the front door and left the apartment building.

As I walked on the streets, my gaze fell on the school I attended - Ethnic High, an elite and luxurious all-boys school.

I frowned.
Why did I have to move so close to school?

I entered the convenience store and walked around, grabbing all the food items I could get my hands on.
After that, I headed over to the cashier desk.

"That'll be 50,000 Won," the cashier informed with a smile.

I took out my credit card from inside my wallet and handed it over to the cashier in a cool way.

The cashier took the card and swiped it on the machine.

I waited patiently, mostly because I was grinning at a pretty lady who looked older than me.
The lady blushed red as she avoided eye contact and walked away.

"I'm sorry, Sir, but these card can no longer be used," the cashier told me.

I turned to look at him making a What?~ face.

"Can you pay in cash?," the cashier asked politely. As he handed the card to me, he smiled.

I felt like punching that smile off his pretty face!

"No. Kim Tae Hyung doesn't pays in cash!," I informed angrily. I felt humiliated.

"Who?," the cashier asked with a confused look.