Date and Coffee Crazy!

Start from the beginning

You immediately thought of Piper. After practicing your water powers, you headed to the Aphrodite cabin.

You were nervous about what they would do to you.

Drew answered the door and said, "What do you want loser? You know you're not worthy of coming to this cabin!"

You rolled your eyes and said, "Look Drew, unlike you I actually have a date tonight. I need Piper. Is she here?"

"Piper!!! (Y/N) is here for you!" Drew said as she left the doorway with the door slamming in your face.

Piper opened the door and invited you in. You two sat on her bunk.

She asked you, "So, (Y/N)! What do you need!"

"Well Piper, Leo FINALLY asked me on a date and I need you to pick out a casual outfit for me to wear and I need you to do my hair and make up. For make up, just do simple like a little chap stick, eye shadow, and mascara." You said.

"Okay! Come to the closet and let's pick out an outfit and get started!!!"

While Piper was picking out your outfit, she was saying how Leo and you have always been her OTP and she hopes that (ship name) has sailed.

You giggled as you told her that her Aphrodite is showing. She pulled out the outfit and you were amazed at how beautiful it was.

The top was a tank that was a teal color. It was really flowy and pretty. The shorts were light colored jean shorts.

She picked out white sandals for you to put on. You went to the bathroom to get changed.

When you were done, you went to Piper and said, " How do I look!?!"

"Oh my gods! You look amazing! Leo will love it! Time to pick out some jewelry and accessories!"

You walked over to the jewelry section. Piper pulled out blue star earrings that had a tint of green in them.

She pulled out a matching necklace. The set of bracelets were blue and green and had a charm on each bracelet that had something related to Poseidon.

When you were done, Piper did your hair. She put your (H/L) (H/C) hair into a French/ Dutch braid.

You absolutely loved how loose and effortless it was because you liked having a plain and simple style.

You and her then went over to her vanity to apply make up. She put on goldish brown eyeshadow that complemented your tan skin tone perfectly.

She applied Chapstick and then mascara. You looked absolutely beautiful.

You looked at the clock and it was 5:45.

"Thank you so much Piper! I love it! I have to go meet Leo now but I'll return your clothes in the morning!"

Piper giggled and said, " You can keep the outfit! Have fun and tell Leo I said hi!"

You put on your sunglasses and raced to Half Blood Hill.

Leo greeted you when you got there. He was in khaki pants, a white shirt, dress shoes, and his brown suspenders.

He surprisingly had no grease or oil on him, but if he did, you wouldn't mind because you loved that about him.

He said, " Wow! (Y/N)! You look amazing! You're absolutely beautiful!"

He opened the car door for you.

When he got in, he told Argus, " Alright Argus! Take us to the book store here in town!"

You squealed in excitement.

Leo then looked at you and said, " (Y/N), I know how you love books and how you really want the book series Divergent, so I'm going to buy it for you and then we are going to Starbucks and getting some coffee! Because I LOVE coffee!"