"Um... Truth!"

"Okay, is it true that you love the brick more than you love Piper?" Percy said with a smirk on his face.

Jason rolled his eyes and said, " What kind of question is that? Obviously the brick!" Jason said with a chuckle as Piper punched his arm playfully.

"Okay, Jason. Your turn to ask somebody truth or dare." Nico said.

"Okay... Annabeth, truth or dare?" Jason said.

Annabeth sighed and said, "Dare..."

"Okay! I dare you to make out with Percy in front of all of us!"

Annabeth sighed, went over to Percy and started making out with Percy. Percy blushed and immediately started to kiss back.

"Alright, done. Leo, truth or dare?" Annabeth said as she smirked mischievously at you.

You knew exactly what she was planning, and began to blush and became nervous.

"Dare!" Leo said almost too enthusiastically.

"I dare you to play 7 minutes in Heaven with the prettiest girl in the circle!" Annabeth said.

Leo blushed and looked at you with a smile and not with one of his smirks that you absolutely loved.

Leo walked over to you, grabbed your hand, and walked over to the closet that you guys walked into.

Piper closed the door and said, "My OTP is finally, hopefully, about to sail thanks to Annabeth! I always knew you had some Aphrodite in you Annabeth!"

Piper and Annabeth squealed.

"I'm not starting the 7 minutes until I hear some motion in there!" Piper said.

Soon, Leo asked you, " So, what's your favorite color? Mine's Red and Orange."

You replied, " I really like Orange too! But my absolute favorite color is (F/C)."

You were trying to contain your blush, and Leo noticed it.

Soon, he moved closer to you and said, "(Y/N), ever since I met you, I instantly fell in love with you. You are the sweetest, kindest, funniest, prettiest, and most amazing girl I have ever met. I love your (H/L) (H/C) hair and your (E/C) eyes. I hope you feel the same, but if you don't, that's o-"

You interrupted Leo by hugging him and saying, " I really like you too Leo, in fact I actually love you."

Yours and Leo's blush was as red as the fire he produces in his hands. He immediately kissed you and you kissed back within the first millisecond.

When you were kissing him, he licked your bottom lip as asking for permission to enter his tongue.

You refused just to see what would happen. He pulled you closer to him and you gasped.

Immediately, you felt his tongue in your mouth. You let him explore your mouth and you enjoyed every minute of it.

Suddenly, Will slammed the door open and was smiling like crazy, even Nico was smiling.

Leo pulled away, which left you disappointed.

He soon asked, "(Y/N), will you do the honors of becoming Bad Girl Supreme, my girlfriend?!?"

You were blushing as you pulled him into a hug and said, "Yes! I love you Leo!"

He said, "I love you too (Y/N), and I always will."

You smiled the biggest smile ever and then he added, " Why do you think I always went to the infirmary? I just wanted to see you as you healed my bruises and cuts with me being the clutz I am."

You just pulled him into a kiss. As you looked at the others in the room, who continued playing as you and Leo were making out in the closet as his dare, Jason was wearing a superman costume, Piper was dressed up as a nerd while holding a series of books, Hazel had pink glitter all over her, Frank had to turn into a puppy and go to the Aphrodite cabin, Nico had Suns drawn all over him, Will had to sing the song Walking on Sunshine, Percy has to eat regular food all week- not blue food, and Annabeth had to kill a spider.

This turned out to be the best truth or dare game ever! Soon, you walked back to the Apollo cabin with Will as you told Will thank you for the invitation.

When you got back to your cabin, you immediately deleted your depressed playlist for music and replaced it with a love song playlist.

After that, you immediately went to sleep because you have had an exhausting day but a happy one.

Your crush was now your boyfriend, and you had your first kiss with him, and it was the best first kiss ever.

You didn't know that it was Leo's first kiss too. You and Leo went to sleep with a smile on your face, because now Leo wasn't a seventh wheel and you weren't alone anymore.

You and Leo both thought at the same time.

'My love actually loved me back!'
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you guys enjoy my first story! I know it's long and I'm sorry that I'm not sorry! I love long one shots, especially when it's truth or dare or seven minutes in heaven! If you guys have any requests, feel free to put them in the comments! ~Cierra

My first story is 2089 words!