"Okay. Just watch out for those fire balls next time!" You said as she walked out of the infirmary.

You and Clarisse were good friends, even though you were a daughter of Apollo and was all sweet and nice and smiles and all that, while she was a daughter of Ares and was fierce and let nothing stand in her way.

After you were done working at the infirmary, it was dinner time at the dining Hall.

You got your food and sacrificed some of your potato smile French fries to Apollo, thanking him for an easy day in the infirmary.

You sat next to your brother, Will. Will was your favorite sibling and you guys were like best friends, and could tell each other everything.

"Hey (Y/N), do you want to lead the sing along at the campfire tonight? You have a wonderful voice and it would be a shame to not let anybody hear it!" Will said.

"I don't know Will. You know how uncomfortable I am singing in front of other people besides you, but I guess I'll do it." You said as you smiled and waited for his reaction.

He clapped his hands and smiled. He stood up and told the whole Apollo cabin that you were leading the sing along at the campfire tonight. They all cheered.

You sat with your cabin by the campfire and waited for the singing to begin.

You were nervous, but also excited because while being a daughter of Apollo, had a wonderful voice.

"Hey (Y/N)! What song do you want us to play?" Your sister, Diana said.

"Um.... How about 7 Years by: Lukas Graham?" You said.

"OH MY GODS! I love that song! We'll definitely play it! Apollo cabin, hit it!" Diana said. You began singing and smiling.

'Once I was seven years old,
My momma told me go make
Yourself some friends or you'll be lonely.
Once I was seven years old...
It was a big, big world but we were thought we were bigger..." You began singing.

Everybody stared at you in awe over how amazing your voice was.

After the song, Will leaned in your ear and told you, "Hey! That was AMAZING! The seven, me, and Nico are heading over to the Poseidon cabin and playing truth or dare. Do you want to come? It'll be a lot of fun and Leo's going to be there..."

He said this with a smirk on his face because he was mostly the only one who knew that you had a crush on the one and only Leo Valdez.

Even though Leo was a bit of a clutz and always came to the infirmary for you to heal his bruises and stuff, you still liked him.

In fact, you might even LOVE him... He always flirted with girls, especially you, but you didn't really mind.

"Sure!" You said with a smile on your face and began to walk to the Poseidon cabin.

When you reached the Poseidon cabin, everybody greeted you with smiles and a few 'heys'.

Will sat down next to his boyfriend, Nico, and held his hands. You loved how happy Nico was.

Even though he was a son of Hades, he was still your friend and his smile was beautiful, though you thought everybody's smile was beautiful.

You sat down in between Hazel and Annabeth. Because they were your best friends, they also knew your little crush.

"So, who volunteers to go first?" Percy said.

"I'll go first!" Jason said.

"Okay, truth or dare!"