|||Chapter 22|||

Three Months later

Dear Brock

I was cleaning some stuff out old my apartment and I came across of million of these.

I seriously started crying like, all over again, like I was fucking pathetic I swear...

I miss you... Too much...

I haven't really been ok lately. Like at all.

Like I just want to be with you, and nobody's letting me... I mean I can understand there reasoning for them not wanting me to now... But that doesn't change the fact that I want to be wherever you are right now.

Dean doesn't think it's ok for me to be staying by myself right now so he's making me move in with him.

I can't believe I'm actually writing another one of these things...

I guess I'll go...

Love Renee.
****

"Are you ready for the funnies experience of your life?" Dean shouted from the living room as I placed the letter in the box with others.

"Packing boxes onto a car?" I ask him, "Doesn't sound too thrilling in my opinion."

"Ok so I lied." He said to me, "But we'll just have to make the most of if."

"Sure we will." I mumble and plop down in the couch.

"You seem sad to be moving in with me or something." He said whirl sitting next to me.

"Who would be sad to move in with the Dean Ambrose?" I ask him with a slight laugh, "I'm ok."

"You thinking about him again, aren't you?" He asked me and I sighed.

"Maybe." I mumbled and he wrapped his arm around me.

"It'll be alright Nae." He said to me, "I'm pretty sure Brocko doesn't want you down here crying anymore."

"Yeah." I say and rest my head on his shoulder, "Thanks best friend. You always know how to make me feel better."

"Best friend?" He asked with a laugh, "Why thank you for friend zoning me."

I laughed slightly before standing up, "Come on. We gotta get these things packed."