|||Chapter 9|||

Dear Renee

You were happy today

I wonder why

Just kidding IT WAS ME THAT MADE YOU HAPPY RIGHT

RIGHT?

I'm right and I know it.

Love Renee.
***

Brock's POV

I hummed to myself as I entered the locker room and put my bag into my locker.

Paul raised a eyebrow at me as I closed the locker door.

"Someone seems happy this morning." Paul said to me.

"I guess you could say that." I say to him with a small laugh then walked out.

"Well," he asked while following me, "Why is that?"

I shrug and make my way towards catering, "I just am."

"Brock Lesnar is never just... Happy." Paul said, as though it was a sin for me to smile.

"Well I am today." I say with a small laugh before leaving him there and continuing to walk off, "See you later Paul."

I continued to hum as I walk down the hall and into the weight room.

I felt my phone buzz as soon as I enter the room and I take it out to see a message from Renee

Renee: morning Brocky, fuck bitches, get money. 😎🤑

I laugh slightly and text her back.

Brock: 😂 what?

Renee: I really don't know😂 meet up for lunch today?

Brock: I don't see why not.

"What are you smiling so much?" Seth asked me with a laugh as Roman and Dean helped him put his weights back in there proper places.

I shrug, "Just in a good mood."

Roman and Seth exchanged looks but k just shrugged it off.

"So you had a good night?" Roman asked me.

"Yeah," I say to him, "It was good. How was yours."

"Good." He said to me but rose a eyebrow, "It was good."

"So." Seth said, "Uh, you and Renee."

"Huh?" I asked him.

"You two have been pretty close lately." Roman said to me.

"We just talk a lot." I assure him.

"Yeah we can see that." Seth said to me with a sigh.

"Something wrong?" I ask him.

"No," he said with a sigh, "It's just..."

"Just what?" I ask him.

"Just that we don't really want you getting feelings or anything for her man." Roman said, "It wouldn't really be good for you and we don't want her to do you wrong."

"What?" I ask him.

"Renee," Seth said, "She kinda talks to a lot of people, if you know what I'm saying."

"Yeah man," Roman said, "We just don't want you getting involved with her then she just screw with you. We're just looking out for you man."

"Oh..." I mumbled.

"It'll be alright man," Seth said, "She's not worth it. Hey, I'll see you guys around though. I gotta go meet up with Nikki."

"You and Nikki have been meeting up a lot lately." Roman said with a laugh as they exited the room.

"Mmh." Seth hummed before they both laughed and the door closed behind them.

I sigh and look down at the messages me and Renee had just exchanged. What if she was 'talking' to other people.

"I wouldn't listen to them if I were you." I hear a voice say and I look up to see Dean leaning against the wall. I had forgotten he was there.

"I shouldn't?" I ask him, "Why not."

"Cause Roman and Seth love fuck around with people," he said to me, "They're fucking stupid, but I expect nothing more from the two of them."

"Seems pretty harsh to say, considering that you consider them as brothers." I say to him.

He shrugged, "Thing is, I've said it to there face. I'm not full of bullshit like the two of them are. I'm truthful unlike those two are. I don't stab people in the back like those two would, in different. I'm Dean Ambrose, nice to meet you."

I laughed slightly but continued to look at him, "So there lying?"

"There's no doubt in my mind that they are," he said to me, "I've known Renee for a while now. She would never do that. Now, I'm not into you twos business or anything. Hell, I don't even know if you two are a thing or not, I really don't care. But know that she's different from these other girls man. She's one to keep."

"I've noticed that." I say to him and he nodded.

"I gotta go do some promo crap." He said while walking towards the door, "I'll see you around Lesnar."

"You too Ambrose." I say to him as he exited the room.

I sighed. I trusted Dean more than Roman, Seth, and this whole locker room combined. But that didn't mean that I wasn't going to ignore what Roman and Seth said.