|||Chapter 1|||

Dear Brock,

I swear the Boogie Man is real dude.

Love Renee

*****

Brock's POV

"And his name is," Paul said into the microphone as the crowd went wild, "Brock Lesnar!"

I smirked slightly into the camera as the crowd continued to go crazy.

"And that's a wrap." One of the camera men said and Paul and I exited the ring and walked backstage.

'Back to reality...' I thought to myself as the crowds cheers began to get more and more distant, the further we got away from the main part of the arena and futher into the locker room.

Being in that ring was all I really had going for me... I mean I was good at other things, but being in that ring was jut about the only thing I cared about. That, and entertaining my fans.

When I'm in that ring, I'm someone completely different. I'm not fearful, I'm the one they fear. I'm not weak, I'm as strong as they get. I'm not the prey, I'm the predator. I am the beast, I am the conquer, I am Brock Lesnar... But that was 'in the ring' Brock. 'Out of the ring' Brock was different.

"Oh my gosh," I heard John say as we continued to walk towards the back stage area, "All he does is stand there."

"I know right." I heard Seth say, "It's almost shameful. Scratch that, it is shameful."

"Like I understand that Paul is the advocate," I heard Roman say, "But he could talk for himself sometimes."

"Brock better be glad he has Paul." I heard Nikki say, "Cause he would be half the wrestler he is now without him."

I sadden a tad as Paul laughed slightly as we continued to walk down the hallway. I think what hurt most about hearing them is that they're actually all my 'friends'...

Yeah, they don't seem like very good friends, but they're all I have... I know they care about me... but sometimes I don't think they realize that they're even talking about me, nor how much it hurts to hear.

Some of them, such as Roman, John, and Seth, had their fun of making jokes about me on screen and such. But those were bareable because it's scripted and once the cameras were off, we could go back to being friends.

But hearing it backstage, when there aren't any cameras... it just kinda pains me to hear. I mean I always had the option of leaving them as friends... but then I would be alone.

Why?

Because I have no other friends here... No one wants to be friends with a beast like me.

The New Day boys, feared me. Most of the Divas, with the exception of a few like the Bella's, Paige, Naomi and Tamina, are disgusted by me. The Wyatts are... just strange. I don't have anyone else.

"Cut it out you guys." I heard Renee say, "We're supposed to be his friends."

Renee Young. The only girl who actually stuck up for me. The only one, out of all of my 'friends' who I completely trusted. And God, on top of her flawless personality, she was beautiful too.

"We are his friends." I heard Seth say.

"Then start acting like it." I heard her say as we approached them, "Real friends wouldn't sit her and talk about him."

"Hey," Dean said, "Truth, H, Steph and I didn't say anything."

A few seconds later we entered the area they were in and they all got quite.

"Hey Brocky." Renee said with a smile and broke the silence.

"What's up Brocko?" Seth asked me.

"You did good tonight." Nikki and Brie said at the same time.

'That's not what you were saying a few moments ago...' I thought to myself, but stayed quite and just gave them a small smile.

"Hey," Roman said, "You two wanna head out to the bar with us? We were getting ready to leave soon."

"Well," Paul said, "Since I'm the life of the party, I'll come,"

"What about you Brock?" John asked me.

I shook my head. Clubs and bars really aren't for me.

"Awe come on Brock." Nikki said, "It'll be fun."

I shake my head, "I think I'm just gonna head back to the hotel."

Brie sighed, "Suit yourself. Come on guys, let's get going."

We all walked out to the parking lot and got into our seperate cars, but instead of following them to the bar, I took the route back to my hotel.

After about 10-15 minutes, I arrive at the hotel parking lot and my cell phone buzzed in the passenger seat. I slid the screen to see a message from Renee.

Renee: JOKE TIME: what's black, white and red all over?

I laugh slightly as I get out of the car, grab my bag and walk to the entrance of the hotel to check in. Once I get in the elevator, I respond back to her.

Brock: a newspaper?

Renee: NOPE. It's DEEZ NUTS. Ha, Gottem! 😂 I'm sorry I had too! Oh god I can't breathe, I am truly hilarious! I know your laughing! YOU BETTER BE LAUGHING.

I laugh and shake my head, then respond as I walk out of the elevator and to my room.

Brock: it wasn't even funny 😐

Renee: your a terrible liar, you know that? 😂 I know your laughing Brocky.

Brock: ok you caught me 😂 aren't you suppose to be at the bar with the others.

Renee: Rollins made his job to piss me off so I'm driving back to the hotel.

Brock: #DontTextAndDrive

Renee: #SinceWhenDoYouUseHashtags 😂

Brock: #SinceTodayDuh

Renee: #ImARebel

Brock: #YourGonnaDie

Renee: #WHENBITCHWHEN 😂

I laugh as I enter my room and throw my bag down on my bed just as another text came in.

Renee: hey, can I crash in your room tonight? I'm not rooming with anybody and I'm gonna be all lonely. Like the fücking boogie man could come get me or something 😱😱

Brock: the boogie man? 😂😂 really Renee?

Renee: IM SERIOUS! Like he's real and could like attack me😰 so can I room with you *click* OR NAHHH

Brock: I'm pretty sure the boogie man ISNT Real 😂 but yeah.

Renee: HE IS REAL OK? And YAAAY. Now you can protect me from him 😂 see you in a little bit Brock. I need to stop texting and driving. I almost crashed.

Brock: RENEE

Renee: JUSSSST KIDDDDING 😂😂

I shake my head but smile slightly and set my phone down. Then laid back on my bed and began to relax for the night.