|||Chapter 18|||

Dear Brock

I feel... So freaking bad

Renee.
***

I wiped away a tear as I soaked in the beauty of the ring that was in my hand as I walked back into building.

"Did you get rid of that loser." Seth said then his eyes landed on my hand, "What's that?"

"Is that a ring?" Nikki asked me.

"He proposed?" Brie asked.

"What did you say?" Brie asked.

"Did he really ask you to marry him?" Roman asked, "Are you really going to marry him?"

"Renee will you just say something?" Seth asked.

I reminded silent and just stared at the ring in my hand. I felt like breaking down right here and it took every bone in my body not to do so.

"Hello?" Nikki said while snapping, "Earth to Renee."

"He didn't propose..." I mumbled to them.

"Then where'd the ring come from?" Roman asked.

"He gave it to me before he left." I responded softly.

"That's definitely a wedding ring though." Brie said, "You aren't planning on saying yes, are you?"

"I-" I started to say but a several people started to buzz around and seconds later, Hunter, Stephanie, and Vince McMahon came storming through, each of them either talking or tying away on there cell phones.

"What's going on?" Seth asked over all the commotion.

"Something." Stephanie said plainly before going before dialing a number and holding her phone to her ear.

"More specific please?" Nikki asked  while rolling her eyes.

"Lesnar." Hunter said while hanging up with whoever he was on the phone with and it caught my attention.

"What?" I asked him, "What about Brock? What happened?"

"That's classified information." Vince snarled at me and I glared back at him.

"Listen old man." I growl at him, "I'm not going to ask what happened again."

"Calm down Renee." Stephanie said with a sigh, "I'm not sure if telling you is the best idea..."

"Oh my fucking God." I groaned, "Will someone please just tell me-"

"He got into a wreak." Hunter interrupted and my heart dropped down to my feet.

"W-what?" I croak out.

"Are you serious?" Roman asked quietly.

"How is he?" Brie asked him and none of them answered the question.

"How. Is. He?" I asked them firmly and Vince sighed.

"We don't know at the moment." He mumbled, "Not very well.."

"We're trying to get information as quick as we can," Stephanie said. "The paramedics have already transferred him to Jefferson Memorial Hospital and we're about to head over there to check on him."

"I'm going." I say to him.

"You are not going with us." Vince snarled at me.

"Who ever fucking said I was riding with you?" I shouted at him while walking towards the door exit, "I'll drive my damn self."

As soon as I opened the door I sprinted out to my car as fast as I could possibly go and I'm pretty sure it's the fastest I've ran in my life.

I open the door, get in and slam it shut. I type the name of the hospital in my phone and it gives a address to go to.

I turn the car on and speed out of the parking lot as as fast as I could and drove onto the highway.

My heart raced as the seconds ticked on.

What if he wasn't ok? What if he was really hurt? What if that was the last time I get to see him? I didn't even get to tell him how much I loved him... I didn't get to hug him one last time... That could have been it...