|||Chapter 7|||

Dear Brock

I think you look good in anything

Dean thinks so too.

He's one of the only ones who doesn't talk about you.

He doesn't talk much as all... Kinda like you around crowds.

Love Renee
****

Renee's POV

"I'll think I'll have the salad." Summer said, "Want me to get the same thing for you Renee?"

"No," I say to her, "I'm gonna have a bacon burger with fries and a large shake. And can I have ranch on my burger? And ranch on the side so I can dip my fries in it? Oh, and extra whipped cream on the top. Oh extra fries so I can take some back to the hotel with me. And add cheese even though that'll be a extra 50 cent. But that's ok, cause Deans paying."

"Just break my wallet why don't you." Dean said with a slight laugh, "Get the lady whatever she wants, man."

"You eat like a pig." Seth said while picking off a piece of bread and throwing it at me.

"Can you ever say anything positive towards me?" I ask while rolling my eyes.

"Nope." He said to me, "Is against my personality."

"You have the personality off a dick." Nikki said to him.

"Must be a pretty big personal." He said with a laugh then gave R-Truth a high five.

"The pictures saw otherwise-" Roman started to say but Seth placed his hand over his mouth to keep him quite.

"We don't speak of those times." He said to him and the rest of us laughed.

"Hey Paul." Stephanie said as he approached the table with Brock, "Brock. See you two finally made it."

"There was traffic." Paul said while sitting next to Hunter, "Almost though we'd have to turn around."

"Come sit by me Brock." I say while scouting over in the booth so he could sit down.

"Of course." Summer mumbled as Brock sat beside me, and I wanted to say something, but I decided against it.

"What are you gonna order?" I ask him.

He only shrugged, "I don't know. I'm not very hungry."

"Oh come on." I say to him, "It's always a good time to be hungry."

"Maybe he's trying to lose weight of something." Roman said.

"Maybe you should try doing the same." I shot at him suddenly and he almost looked surprised at my comment.

"Damn Renee chill." He said, "God he mentioned it in the locker room earlier."

I groaned quietly and laid my head on the table. I forgot now that Brock was actually present, he wasn't going to make a direct rude comment.

"You ok?" Brock asked me.

"She's just PMSing." Seth said while shoving a piece of bread in his mouth.

"Hey!" Nikki said, "We don't mention that you little bitch."

"I'm not a bitch sweetheart." Seth said while smirking at her and she just rolled her eyes, "But I could sure make you mine."

"Yeah and let John hear you say that." Nikki said while rolling her eyes.

"Man, Forget John." Seth said.

"Enough you two." Hunter said and they immediately stopped bickering.

"You look nice tonight Paul." Brie said to him then looked at Brock, who wore a simple Nike t-shirt and joggers, "Um... You two Brock."

"Yeah cause a tshirt looks real nice." Roman said while rolling his eyes.

"Hey I like it." Dean spoke up, "It looks good on you man."

"Thanks." Brock said with a small smile as or food arrived.

"Here." I said while pushing the plate towards him slightly, "Eat some. And don't tell me no. I won't be happy if you don't anything, so eat."

He smiled slightly and placed a fry in his mouth, "Happy?"

"Very." I say to him, "Now eat some more. You know it tasted good."

He laughed slightly and it caused me o smile. But it faded as I caught glimpses of Seth whispering something to Roman while looking in our direction. Then I saw Roman shake his head and look away from us.

'Don't pay attention to them.' I tried to convince myself, 'What do they know? ... Or what do I not know...'