|||Chapter 20|||

Dear Brock,

I love you more

I love you more than more.

I can't fucking explain how much I love you understand me.

I just can't anymore...

Love Renee..
***

I laid my head on R-Truths shoulder and let out a slight yawn, but no matter how tired I was, I couldn't go to sleep. Not until I knew for sure that Brock was ok.

I know that Dean had snuck back there when the lady at the desk wasn't looking. I had tried texting him to tell Brock I said that I loved him, but he never responded back to my text.

"Why don't you sleep?" Truth said to me softly.

"Cause." I say to him, "It's like, ok, you know that feeling of knowing its your birthday or Christmas the next day and you can't sleep no matter how tired you are? That's how I feel, except replace the excitement with agony."

"Whatever happens," he said to me, "It's gone be ok Nae."

I nodded and looked around the packed waiting room. Most people here hadn't have a damn a Brock a day in their lives, but the moment he got hurt of course they're here, showing there 'support'.

I would have called all of them out on there wrong doings, but I wasn't trying to cause a scene right now. I was too emotional for that.

I saw Dean quietly walk back into the waiting room and take his seat back next to Seth, who was sleeping, and Roman who barley looked awake.

I wave to try to get his attention, but he almost seemed to ignore me.

I pull out my phone and send him a text to tell him to come sit next to me. I wanted to know how he was doing five times more than anyone in this room.

I saw him look at his phone and sigh, then silently stand up and walk over to me.

"So?" I ask him as soon as he sits down, not wanting to waist any time.

He stayed quite for a moment and just looked at me and sighed.

"Come on now Dean." I say to him as a doctor comes in and starts talking to Hunter, "Please just tell me what's going on?"

"He said he loves you." He said to me quietly and I just stare at him.

"How is he doing-" I begin to ask but Hunter startled me as he started yelling at the doctor.

"No!" Hunter shouted at him, "His not gone anywhere! Isn't this your job? Aren't you suppose to prevent these god damn things?!"

'Gone...' The word repeated over and over in my head as fear built up inside of me.

"Gone..." I ask Dean softly and he grabbed my hand and held it tight.

"I'm so sorry Renee." He said to me and that's when I finally broke down.

I had just lost my everything.