|||Chapter 13|||

Dear Brock

You think I should become a wrestler?

You think people would like me?

Eh, I don't really care.

As long as I get to slap the shit out of this bitch I'm good.

Lowkey pissed, but Love Renee
****
Renee's POV

"You staring at them is basically letting them know that there getting to you." Paige said to me as I watched Nikki whisper something to Brie as they stared at us.

"I don't care." I mumbled back to her and turned my attention to Brock who was eating with Dean, "I just wish they would like, shut up."

"You knew going into this relationship that it wasn't going to be a walk in the park." Eva said as she tossed a fry into her mouth, "You're not regretting it, are you?"

"Heck no." I say to her, "I love Brock I swear. I'm not giving him up."

They both  smiled at me and I gave them a small smile back. These two were apart of the group who actually supported Brock and my relationship. It wasn't a very large group of people who did. They others either hated the fact, or didn't care.

"I'm actually glad that you two are dating." Paige said with a smile, "It's different. It's a cute different. Like you know, like a dog and a turtle."

"Are you referring to be as the dog or the turtle?" I ask her with a laugh.

"The dog because your my bitch." She said while giving me a punch on the arm.

"I'm so offended." I say while giving her a friendly shove.

"You know I love you." She said whisk wrapping her arms around me.

"Oh boy..." Eva mumbled.

"I love you too Red." Paige said to her.

"I love you too.." She trailed off, "But... Uh..."

"What?" I asked her and she pointed over to Brock's table.

My eyes narrowed as I watched Summer flip her hair and bat her eyelashes as Brock and Dean. Then she places. Then she bent down closer to Brock's ears and a flame of jealousy and anger ignited inside of me.

"I'll be back." I say while rising up. Paige attempted to grab my arm, but I only shook her off.

Every step I took over there I felt my anger rising and everything began to play in slow motion as I grabbed as hand full of her and pulled he away from Brock who tried to convince me to let her go while Dean simply just nodded his head in approval at me.

"What the hell is wrong with you?"  Summer shouted as she finally pushed me off.

"Don't play this shit with me Summer." I say while glaring at him.

"I was just telling him about a match." She said and I immediately knew she was lying.

"Bullshit." Dead said whisk shaking his head.

She rolled her eyes then smirked at me, "What's the matter Nae? Jealous?"

"I'm about to show you jealous." I growled and clinched my fists.

"Awe," she teased, "You're just upset because Brock could want all this."

"There's not much to want." I shot at her and she growled at me and seconds later I felt a sharp pain across my cheek that set my anger ablaze.

I lunge for her and tackle her to the ground and began to wildly throwing punches before feeling hands wrap around my waist and pull me off.

"Let me go!" I shouted as Brock pulled me off while some of the other boys on the locker room kept Summer back.

"You've lost your mind now Renee!" Summer shouted as Brock carried me out of the room and into the hallway.

"Calm down." Brock whispered in my ear as I struggled against his hold and people began to stare.

"Why didn't you punch the hell out of her?" I shout at him and he placed his hand over my mouth.

"I'm pretty sure that would get me fired." He said to me as he held me tighter, "Renee, babygirl, please calm down."

I struggle against his hold for a few more seconds before sighing and falling limp against him as he set me down.

"You ok now?" He asked me.

"I'm not ok." I say to him, "I know I'm going to sound possessive and crazy, but I don't want you around any girl that I'm not ok with. And at this very moment, Summer and I are not ok."

He nodded, "I can understand that. But she came to me Renee, not the other way around. I don't want her. I want you, you know that."

I sighed heavily as I buried my head in his chest while he held me tightly.

"Next time punch her in the noes." I mumbled and he laughed slightly and kissed the top of my head.