|~|Chapter 11|~|

Dear Brock

You
R
A
Fucking
Tease
....
You little bitch
Jk I love you

Love Renee.

***

Renee's POV

I moan softly as he ran one hand through my hair while the other held himself up as he kissed me deeply.

I couldn't get enough of him honestly. It's like one kiss wasn't enough so I wanted to settle for two... But then that wasn't enough so we just continued on again.

His lips left mine and he gently began to leave a trail of kisses along my collar bone and neck.

"Brock." I whisper breathlessly.

He laughed slightly against my neck and I shuttered. Just the slightest things from him, turned into pure pleasure. 

"Lift your arms for me princess." He said quietly and I didn't hesitate at his request.

Seconds later, my shirt was lifted over my head and tossed somewhere on the floor, and soon Brock discarded his own.

He smiled slightly and bring his lips back to mine and began to fiddle with my bra strap until he had finally gotten it off and tossed it somewhere.

I moaned softly as he left a small trail of love bites down my neck and to my upper chest.

I moaned loudly as his tongue traced around my nipple, then took it into his while he massaged the other one with his hand.

"Brock please..." I mumbled and felt myself begin to shake just and the slightest touch of him.

He continued to leave kissed along my stomach and to my waist. He slowly began to tug the waistband of my shorts and motioned for me to lift up.

I saw his cheeks turn a tint of red as he threw the shorts onto the floor and I smirked.

"What's the matter Brocky?" I tease as I sit up and brought my face closer to his.

"Nothin." He said with a nervous laugh, "Just trying to handle all your beauty, Princess."

I smirked and gave him a quick kiss, "Or are you just a little scared?"

"Scared?" He chuckled.

"Yeah." I purr as I get closer to his ear, "Are you scared Brocky? Or are you just a virgin?"

He pushed me back onto the bed and I laughed slightly as my head hit the pillow.

"What are you-" I started to say but my sentence turned into a loud moan as he rubbed two fingers along my entrance through my underwear.

"You were about to ask a question princess?" He asked with a smirk as he pushed back my underwear.

"Holy shit." I breathed as his finger traced along my clit and along my entrance once again.

"No I don't think that was it." He said then placed a kiss on my thigh and continued to do his actions with his fingers.

"You are such a tease." I say, completely out of breath.