|||Chapter 2|||

Dear Brock,

You can't braid my hair.

I can't braid your hair

You don't have much hair

Neither do I

We're even

Love Renee.

****

Brock's POV

"And for just 9.99," Renee said as she watched reruns of the past wrestlemaina from the chair that sat next to the window, "You can watch Brock Lesnar take Roman Reigns to suplex city, over and over and over."

"Nice advertising." I say to her as I sit down on my bed and open my soda.

"Thank you very much Brocky." She said to me, "It comes naturally. Do you got any food? I'm always starving after Raw I swear."

"All you do is report and your starving?" I ask her with a laugh.

"Hey!" She protested, "Reporting is hard work! It's like three times harder than picking up three hundred pound men and throwing them around in a ring on front of thousands of people."

"Oh sure it is." I say to her then point to my bag, "I think here may be some snacks or something in there."

"Yes!" She chanted while walking over to my bag and bringing it over to my bed and climbing in which surprised me a little.

"Hope you don't mind if I sit here." She said to me, "That chair made my butt hurt. The bed is much more comfy."

I laugh, "I don't mind Renee."

"Good," she said whirl digging through my bag, "Because I wasn't moving anyways. Ooo! Doritos!"

"Hey I was saving those for the ride to Dallas tomorrow." I say with a laugh
and try to grab the bag from her but she snatched it away from me.

"Which is more important," she asked me, "My stomach being hungry right now, or your stomach being hungry hours from now?"

"My stomach?" I say and she hit me on the chest.

"Wrong answer." She said to me, "You have failed this test."

"I was taking a test?" I ask her.

"Nah," she said to me, "I'm pretty sure some my teachers said that to me back in high school."

"Wow Renee." I say to her with a laugh.

"It's true though!" She said with a laugh and I laughed again, "You sure do laugh a lot. And you talk a lot too. Just not in front of everyone. Why?"

I shrug, "People just make me nervous I guess."

"You liar." She said to me, "If people made you nervous then you wouldn't be a wrestler."

"I just don't like talking that much around the others I guess." I say to her with a shrug.

"Fair enough." She said to me, "None of them are as fun to talk to as me anyways." 

"You're probably right." I say to her with a smile.

"One of these days I'm going to find a way to braid your hair." She said to me randomly. 

"You can't braid my hair," I say to her with a laugh, "It's too short."

"My hair is short and I can braid it." She said to me.

"It's still longer than mine though." I say to her.

"So?" She said, "I could still find some way to do it, you just gotta give me time to think."

"Same with yours." I say to her with a laugh.

"You wanna braid my hair?" She asked me and snorted when she laughed, "Can you even braid."

"Not at all." I say to her with a slight laugh.

"Then how are you gonna braid it?" She asked me.

"You just gotta give me time to think." I tease her with a laugh and she shoved me slightly.

"Ha ha," she said to me, "You're a copy cat... So you driving with Paul tomorrow?"

I shook my head, "He's driving with Hunter."

"So your driving by yourself?" She asked me, "That's no fun. I'm coming with you."

"Aren't you gonna go with Summer and JoJo?" I asked her.

"I rather not listen to two hours of gossip." She said to me, "So I'm riding with you Brocky. You can't stop me."

"I wasn't trying to stop you." I say with a laugh.

"Good." She said with a yawn, "Cause I wasn't gonna let you."

"You tired?" I ask her.

"Only like a lot." She said while laying her head on my chest and I raise a eyebrow at her, "I'm gonna use you as my pillow."

"But there's a pillow-" I start to say but she hushed me.

"Quite Brocky," she said and closed her eyes, "I'm trying to sleep."

"But-" I started with a laugh but she stopped me.

"Jesus Christ!" She said, "Hush, not another peep."

I chuckled slightly, but stopped as i looked down at her tired figure laying on me.

She honestly didn't think anything of her actions, but yet they still made my heart race.

Once i heard her breathing even out, I turn off the lamp and tv, then find myself slipping into a comfortable unconsciousness.