|||Chapter 12 |||

Dear Brock

Thinking back....

I should have let you knock him out cold.

Love Renee
****

Brock's POV

"Pretty sure we're the Brad and Angelina of the wrestling world right now," Renee said as we walked through the locker room and almost everyone was eying us in disgust, "You know, expect everyone like, hates us."

I laughed slightly and held her hand tighter in mine. She suggested that we wore sunglasses because that made us look 'bad ass'. But in reality, Renee could walk through here without any sunglasses and still hold her head high. I on the other hand, didn't have the same confidence.

We passed by the three former members of shield and two of the three of them gave us a dirty look, which I knew Renee was returning, but Dean was actually smiling and nodding at the two of us which caused me to relax some. At least not everyone was against the two of us.

"You have a meeting with Hunter right?" She asked me as we neared his office and I nodded.

"Yeah," I say to her, "Some stuff about the storyline."

"Good luck." She said and gave me a quick kiss on the cheek as she turned in the opposite direction and into the crowd of skeptics while I continued to Hunter's office.

When I opened the door, Paul had stopped talking mid sentence and Hunter was rubbing his temples in what seemed like annoyance.

"Brock." Hunter said when he finally opened his eyes, looking slightly grateful, "You're here. Take a seat. Please."

Paul mumbled something but I ignored him as I sat in the seat next to him.

For the next 15-20 minutes was sat and discussed lines and how the rest of the story line would play out.

I could barley comprehend what he was speaking about. I know he said something about there being a triple threat match at Wrestlemaina and something about how I'd somehow have to make a heel turn because Reigns main eventing Wrestmaina for the third time in a row wouldn't sit well with the fans, but that's about all caught. My mind was too focused on getting back to Renee.

"Oh I have an idea." Paul said sarcastically, "Why don't we bring a blond reporter into the story line, and Brock has an affair with her. Wouldn't that just be great for business? I think so!"

"Paul-" Hunter said but I interrupted him.

"How is an affair if the two of us are single?" I ask while rolling my eyes.

"I'm almost positive that any relationship with someone like you is N affair." He said. Ok, so I guess they were just gonna say whatever to my face now.

"You know what?" I start to say, but stop and get up to walk out.

"Oh what's the matter?" Paul asked as he followed me out the room, "Can't expect a little bit of the truth Brocky."

"Don't call me that." I say plainly to him.

"And why not?" He asked, "You let the little whore call you it."

I stopped dead in my tracks and turned back to look at him, "What did you call her?"

"I don't believe I stuttered-" he started to say but I grabbed him by his collar and pinned him against the wall.

"You're going to wish you had." I growl at him, "You have the audacity to call her a whore?"

"Put me down!" He panicked as Dean walked past, "Dean! Help!"

"Rather not." He said as he continued to walk off and I was grateful he decided not to interfere, but I wasn't as lucky as other members of the locker came over and separated the two of us.

"Have you lost it Lesnar?" Seth said while stepping up to me and I had to resist the urge to hit the smaller man.

"Brock?" Renee asked as she made her way over, "What are you doing?"

"He was about to kill me for no reason!" Paul shouted.

Renee roller her eyes, "I'm having a hard time believing that."

"Oh look who's here?" Roman said as he gave Renee a dirty look, "The beast tamer."

"1 Mississippi." Renee counted as she closed her eyes, "2 Mississippi. Nope. Counting isn't helping. Brock let's go before I have to tear Reigns in fücking half."

"Yeah." Paul said, "Let the little whore take you away."

I raised my arm to punch him dead in the face but I felt Rene's grab my arm.

"Come on." She said as she pulled me away from the crowd of people that had formed.

This whole 'ignoring people for the sake of or relationship' was going to be harder than I expected.