My past still haunts me

Start from the beginning

I started...
"Guys please be patient and don't interrupt me specially you manik..."
"Ary when do I interrupt when you
talk?"
"So what are you doing now?" I said cocking my eyebrow.
"OK fine sorry....continue"
"Hmm good so....guys look ye baat batane ki himmat mujhme kabhi thi hi nhi....I was not even ready to face it. That incident had changed everything. I was lost after that but yet manik and Bhai brought me back. It happened 4 years ago when..."

Flashback

It was during late summer when nandini was in Mangalore with her entire family. Amms, chacha, chachi and Abhi. Even manik's family was there. Nandini was very fond of such family gatherings as it was one thing that her parents enjoyed a lot....spending time with their family. This made nandini feel their presence near her. Everything was going well until now and all were having fun, chatting with each other, pulling each other's leg and playing around when chachi called nandini.

Chachi: nandu beta yaha aa

Nandini: ji chachi

Chachi: beta mere saath chalna mujhe kuch kaam hai tujhse

Nandini: OK

Nandini nodded obediently and moved out along with chachi. They started walking and reached a deserted street. Nandini got scared and caught hold of chachi's dupatta in fear. The next moment nandini was hit on the back of her head and dragged in some cottage.
A few hours later nandini opened her eyes to see herself tied with ropes on a chair and her lips sealed with a tape. She was horrified. She kept on struggling to free herself, she even tried shouting for help but failed. After a while she heard some noise as if someone was breaking a bottle. She was in a fix. Nothing could be put into juxtaposition with what she was going through at that time, her heart was throbbing violently in her chest, no sign of rescue was visible, beads of perspiration appeared all over her face, she was having goosebumps now. The door opened with a creek and nandini's blood dried in her veins seeing the person in front of her. The person was.....