Chapter 14- I love you.

A month and half passed, Sasuke is really taking so long of eliminating his brother. And this makes the pink haired woman feel very anxious. They haven't hear anything about them, because they lost contact.

He's alright. He'll come back.

Those are the words that she keeps on telling herself.

--

Sakura gave everyone a confuse look, it's because everyone was giving her a worried look and some were smiling at her. Nonetheless, she keeps on marching the corridors all the way to her table.

She just came from a very tough mission yesterday and she's worn out. She slumped on her chair, placed her elbow on the table and started to massage her temples.

Damn you Sasuke, you and your promise. She mentally cursed her lover and didn't realize a certain blonde has been poking her shoulder.

"What?!" She snapped and face the person, but then her face calmed down when she saw Naruto. Nervousness and excitement came over her and she immediately stood up.

"Naruto?! Where is he?!"

"Sakura-chan..Sasuke..he's.." The blonde gave her a pity look.

"He's what?"

Then, Naruto grinned and was preparing to run for his life. "He's waiting in your apartment." And there, he ran away, leaving a enrage Sakura.

--

Sakura heaved a sigh as she twisted her door, then she stepped in not even bothering to open the lights. Her eyes roam around until she found a dark silhouette, blending in the dark.

She closed her eyes while biting her lower lip, then she opened them and came walking to the dark silhouette.

She lifted up her hands slowly and shakily. It came landing on his cheeks, she's cupping it. And then in a split of seconds, she smashed her lips into his.

They kiss and kiss, until they stop. The two were panting trying to catch their breath. And then she spoke.

"You bastard! Why didn't you contact me for months?!" There came her worried and angry voice.

"I'm sorry." He muttered enough for her to hear. And then silence engulfed them. But Sasuke broke it. "Sakura, I have avenge my clan, and that's my promise to them. Now, my promise to you..I think its time. Sakura, let's dash to the church and marry. I want to be with you Sakura, I want you to be the mother of our children. I want to be with you until were old and our hairs turn gray. Sakura let's get marry. I love you Sakura, I love you." He sent kisses to her forehead, hand, and lips.

The pinkette could not stop herself from crying, and she came crying on Sasuke's arms. Saying..

"Of course. I'll stay by your side, always. I love you too Sasuke-kun. I love you."

Who would have thought, that she should kill him. But instead fell in love with him. Instead she will marry him and have a family with him.

Of course, love can do anything.

-----x
End.

A/N: Well, the story ended guys. And I am so sorry if you're not contented, it's because I want you guys to imagine what will happen after this. I want you to expand your imagination.

And of course, i'm really thankful. THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR READING THIS, VOTING, AND COMMENTING.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH! WITHOUT YOU GUYS, THIS STORY WOULD BE NOTHING. THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

Lovelots!~

-Eris.