Chapter 11- Trapped.

"Naruto and Sai, you two will stay here outside to guard if someone will come. Sakura and I will face Itachi." Sasuke ordered the two as he loaded his gun with bullets. Naruto gave him a bored look and scoffed, asking Sai why they are even part of this mission. The artist gave him one of his signature fake smile answering his question. "Maybe it's because your 'd' is so small." The blonde ended up insulting him too.

Sakura sweat drop and mentally slap herself. She turned around to glance at Sasuke who's not bothered at all, then she turned her head to see the abandoned building meters away from them. The building where they assumed Itachi was located. The man Sasuke had been searching and trying to kill.

"Let's go." He spoke once again and they marched their way to the building. While walking, Sakura has been staring at his back. Thoughts and different kinds of emotions mixed up inside her mind and she didn't notice that they were already in front of the building.

They peek a little and when they confirmed no one was inside, Sasuke signaled her to proceed. And they did, the other two guarding the entrance for them. Unfortunately, its a three storey building only. So it's won't be easy to find Itachi.

Their steps were the only that can be heard since its awfully quiet. Sasuke saw some sake bottles scattered all around the floor, thinking that maybe Itachi used to drink all of this. They walk silently holding their gun up in case someone will jump out. Checking every rooms but found nothing, still not reaching the second floor.

Until Sakura noticed Sasuke had stopped, she bumped on his back and curiosity took her. She lowered her gun and saw him shock, his now wide eyes was staring at something or maybe someone. Sakura followed his gaze and saw him.

A man with the same raven hair and onyx eyes as Sasuke. Uchiha Itachi, the man who murdered his own clan leaving his own little brother. The man Sasuke had been searching and trying to kill, is right in front of them.

"Foolish little brother."

--

Naruto and Sai stood on their place, doing what they are told. It is to guard the other two who went inside. They stood a few meters away from the building.

Itachi's hideout was somehow located on a less populous place, and you can even count the family who lives here. Luckily, no one saw them yet.

Naruto heaved a sigh and tried to close his eyes, not until someone came dashing in front of them. The two were alarmed as they saw Itachi running away from them. Sai pulled out his gun from his holster and started shooting him. Naruto look back at the entrance of the building, two silhouettes were running and seems to be going out from the building.

He look back at Itachi when he heard Sai stopped his shooting and the artist ran up to Itachi who also stopped and pulled something out. Without hesitation, the Uchiha pushed the button.

Said and Naruto stopped and look at the entrance of the building, to see it collapsing. Trapping the other two inside, also the bombs that were placed on the windows triggered. Now there's no escaping. Itachi made sure to bomb every windows and door to make sure his brother cannot escape. He once again glanced at the other two who he assumed the comrades of his brother. A black car stopped beside him and he hopped in then deserted the place.

"He got away." Sai stated the obvious. Naruto let out some curses and walk to the entrance of the building with rocks blocking someone from entering it.

"We gotta call back up." Naruto glared at the ground ordering Sai. The artist pulled his phone from his pocket and call Konoha.

--

"Shit! Shit! Itachi got away! Fvck this!" The uchiha cursed while slamming his fist at the rocks that blocks the entrance. He look around and saw that the windows were block too. The stairs that led them to the second floor in order to escape by jumping out of the widow on that floor, is also blocked by rocks.

Sakura put back her gun in her holster and stare at him with pity. As the Uchiha slumped down, he started to glare at the ground. Sakura heaved a sigh and sat beside him. She gave him a glance then stare at her own shoes.

I think its time...

She thought and ready herself for her big confession.

------x