Chapter 8- The man named Sasori.

"Hey Sakura? What's with that getup?" The 14 years old red haired boy that goes by the name Sasori, asked the pink haired girl with the same age as him.

However, he started to feel suspicious about her. She's wearing a black cat suit and heavy armed. He snap when she suddenly aim a gun at him, but she's shaking. You can see that she's hesitating, biting her own lips and sweating.

"The fvck are you doing?!" He stood up, glaring at his own friend. Sakura started shake furiously and then her grip on the gun loosen, she dropped it and found herself sitting on the ground gripping her own head.

"Just go! I can't do this! I cannot do this! Run Sasori! Run now, or they'll capture you! Run!!" She started to shake her head and screaming nonstop telling her friend to run. To escape.

Sasori clenched his fists and narrowed his eyes. But he thought, in the end he still have someone. Someone who cares for him, and it's this girl. He looked down, turn on his heels and ran off as what he was told.

--

"Hey Sakura! What's with that getup?" He asked the same question as before, but with different tone and different expression. A smirk plastered on his face, both hands holding guns. How the hell did they found out his hideout? Well it's beyond him, and he didn't have any second thoughts for he knows that she's an agent and can track anyone easily. Sakura force a kind smile and face him eye to eye, left hand holding a gun.

"Oh this? This is a catsuit." She explained pointing the gun at him. "And this where I stick my holster that was holding this gun. And this gun will kill you."

His eyes narrowed and shifted it to see the raven haired Uchiha glaring daggers at him. He grimaced at the sight of him working with his precious friend.

Then, his men line up behind him. He ordered them to deal with the Uchiha while he'll be dealing the pink haired woman. His men gladly obeyed and charged at the Uchiha leaving the woman alone, having her by himself.

She started by shooting him many times, but it seems he managed to hide somewhere and Sakura was forced to wander around. She raised her gun and took her steps quietly. She followed the way where he ran off and found herself on a hallway with multiple metal doors.

She kicked the first door on her left but found no one, and she tried the others until she opened the 3rd to the last door on the right. Sasori immediately tackled her and her gun dropped. She flip him and now she was on top of him, grabbed his left arm putting it on his back and stretching it. He let out a groan but then forcefully got up causing Sakura to fall back but she quickly stood up.

Sasori pinned her on the wall by his arms pinning her neck and the other one grabbed her hair. Sakura started to claw his hands away since she was choking, but then she stopped and grabbed one of her knife from her pocket. She bit Sasori's hand and stabbed his leg. The man fell back and Sakura quickly grabbed her gun.

When she turn around, he was already aiming his gun at her. Sakura reacted when he started to fire and she bolted out from the room. She felt a sharp pain on her left shoulder. Shakily, her fingers touched the dripping blood. She ignored the pain and started to ran back to Sasuke.

As she arrived, Sasuke has already took down all of his opponents. She let out a sigh of relief then walk up to him. She was about to speak but a voice cut her off.

"Sakuraaa!" Sasori scream in a raspy voice. "Sakuraaa!!! I'll kill that Uchiha for you, I'll kill him so we can be friends again! I'll fucking kill that bastard!"

Sakura ran up to him, kick his hands that was holding a gun and the gun came flying away. Sasuke tried to help her but she motioned him not to. Sasori grab her waist and tackle her, Sakura struggle then kick his stomach. He came stumbling back while clutching his stomach. Sakura clenched her right fist then punch his head. Hard.

He fell down on the ground, eyes half closed. Sakura panted grabbing her gun and aiming it at him. Sasuke stop by her side.

Sasori let out a chuckle then started to speak. "Hahaha...you know what..you've gotten strong." He paused and let out a heavy breath.

"I always treat you as my little sister, I don't want you hurt. I don't want you to leave me." Sakura stared at him, carefully listening to his words. Then he slammed his fist on the ground. "But those damn Konoha bastard took you and turned you into a killing machine. Fvck them! I'm not trying to kill you Sakura! I'm trying to get you back! I want you to be my little sister again...i'm so lonely.." He started to sob and wipe his own tears.

"Sakura, kill me now. Please...do it for me. This time, fulfill you're duty."

Sakura look down, shut her eyes tight preparing to pull the trigger.

"Goodbye and thank you... Sakura."

Then she pulled the trigger, while a single tear fell from her right eye.

----x