Chapter 9- Comfort

Warning! Very short chapter. Please forgive me. T-T.

--

"Tsunade said that the both of you will be staying here for the next three days, then you'll go back to Konoha. With Uchiha Sasuke." Naruto explained to Sakura.

After Sakura killed Sasori, they called Konoha and 7 jets landed here. They took care of Sasori's men, and also his body.

"Thank you, Naruto." Sakura nodded smiling to her friend.

"Anytime." Naruto patted her shoulder then left. Sakura turned around to see Sasuke crossing his arms carrying his stoic face. She tells him what Tsunade's order. He gladly obeyed and came to like the idea.

"We can go back to my apartment and stay there for awhile." He recommend and one of the agents of Konoha got Sakura's car that she left from the first hotel she checked in. The agent left the car for them and they drove off to Sasuke's place.

--

She borrowed one of Sasuke's clothes again since they forgot to get her clothed from the hotel. A white T-shirt and black sweatpants.

Sasuke did not wonder why she was quiet the whole ride until they went inside his apartment. All she did was change her clothes and lie down on his bed.

Sasuke sighed and lazily lie down beside her, the bed sunk as soon as he settled down. He let out a sigh again, not liking the idea he has. His Uchiha pride will definitely go down. But he have to do this.

He wrap his arms around her small figure and their bodies were so close that it warmed them. Surprise came over the pink haired woman and she turned around to see Sasuke face to face. Very close.

"W-what are you doing?!" She exclaimed rather embarrass, as shades of red occupied her whole face.

"I'm trying to comfort you so shut up." He replied closing his eyes, snuggling her closer. Sakura didn't make a move for awhile, just staring at the Fierce Raven.

She just can't believe it. Who would've known that Uchiha Sasuke had this side. Soon, a smile crept through her lips and her arms moves to wrap them around him. She didn't occupy him fully unlike him who actually occupy her figure. Am I really this small? She questioned herself but then decided to shrug it off. Instead, she enjoyed the warmth and comfort he's giving her.

Her heart really bears fast. Could this be? Love?..

------x