Chapter 4- Pants

"What a nice place you have." Sakura started and roamed her eyes around. After their little argument earlier, Sasuke managed to convince her. But how? She didn't know? She didn't know what came to her that she didn't kill him yet. But he has a point though, she admit that she cannot take down Sasori by herself. And since he crushed her phone, yes he crushed it before they leave. Also, Sasuke is the only one here, she didn't have a choice but to trust him.

Trust me.

His words were like music to her ears. Repeating every time, and she didn't get tired listening to it. But can she really trust him? His words though. She can feel it, she can feel that she can trust him.

"Why didn't you killed me earlier? You wasted your second Chance again." She spoke, staring at him intently. Sasuke stopped moving and stared at her, then sighed.

"Look." He ushered her to sit beside him on the bed. "I...I'm gonna tell you something." And she obeyed, sitting beside him. Close that their skin touch.

"This idea popped inside my head." He started, hesitation in his voice. "I'm currently tracking a man named Itachi, I want to kill him. I want to avenge my parents. Isn't it a good idea to join forces with Konoha, clear my name and ask for their help to kill Itachi?"

Sakura stared at him, mouth gape, brows knitted, eyes widened. She shooked her head and rubbed her temples. "Sasuke...trust is hard to gain. That will take you a long time to achieve your goal."

"No, its better. I can get stronger and stronger. And also I mentioned earlier that I will help you get rid of those guys. So that'll make it even." He suggested. Sakura sighed again, she shrugged.

"Well, suit yourself."

She stood up and roamed her eyes around. Then saw another door, she turned around to face Sasuke while pointing the door. "Is that the bathroom? Can I take a shower?" He nodded not even botherinh to look at her.

"And also..." She added, face red. "Can I borrow one of your shirt? And also your pants?." This time, Sasuke look at her and smirk then nod his head again.

She opened the door and shut it behind her, stripped off her catsuit and underwear then went inside the shower. She opened the shower and let the water continuously flow.

Why can't I kill him, indeed?  She questioned herself staring at nothing.

But what she though about was right. Why can't she even kill him? This is the first time, the firs time she failed. Yes, she gotta admit that he got the looks and what a waste he is to be a criminal. But his eyes, as soon as their eyes made contact, his eyes were dead. His miserable past were visible and anyone could see it.

Minutes later, she went out of the bathroom. A towel wrapped around her body and a cloud of steam continuously flows out. Some clothed were thrown to her and she shut herself inside the bathroom again. A white tank top and his pants. She snapped her fingers and peeked on the door again.

"Sasuke? Can you toss me your knife?"
"Why? Are you going to kill yourself?"

"Yes, now give it to me."

A knife came flying to her and she managed to catch it without effort. She smiled at him and shut the bathroom door again. Then she started to cut his pants. As soon as she stepped out again, a surprised Sasuke greeted her which made her to arch her brow.

"What have you done?" He asked, staring at his pants which is now a short shorts. If you look at it.

Sakura raised her middle finger then put it down immediately. "Shut up. I won't kill you for this."

------x